“Took me by Surpirse”

Monkey Business Institute
Ranked #2 of 52 Nightlife in Madison
More attraction details
Owner description: Every Saturday, the Monkey Business Institute creates THREE unique performances at the Glass Nickel Pizza East - 2916 Atwood Ave. Voted 2013 and 2014's Best Comedy Group (GOLD) and 2013 Best Kids Entertainment (SILVER) by the readers of Madison Magazine, we craft spur-of-the-moment, seat-of-the-pants improvisational comedy by mixing audience suggestions, decades of improv experience and sheer moxie. Our group features over twenty experienced and talented performers with backgrounds in stand-up comedy, acting, writing and music. Many of our members are also frequent guests of the Blame Society Films ensemble (Chad Vader, Beer & Board Games, Welcome to the Basement) We highly recommend buying your tickets online to guarantee your seats, as our venue sells out quickly. Any tickets remaining for our shows are sold to walk-up customers. All-Ages Show ($6, 5:30PM, Seating begins at 4:45PM) Grown-Up Show ($10, 8PM, Seating begins at 7:00PM)! See our website for special shows and showcases, like Puppettown, The Merge, Impromp2, The Gauntlet, and MORE. Full menu and bar available. Free parking. No food/drink minimum.
Madison, WI
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Took me by Surpirse”
Reviewed October 9, 2009

I came to a Monkey Business show by chance one Friday night and was taken aback by the hidden treasure I had found. I have been back several times since and have been consistently impressed.

5 Thank eastsider1487