“Great Place To Eat”

Racine, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place To Eat”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

This was a great place to eat. The service was excellent, the food was expertly prepared (Blackened Shrimp, Jambalaya and Red Beans with Rice). Great atmosphere - felt alot like I was in New Orleans! Prices were very reasonable. This stop was totally worth every penny.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Tina53403

Bloomington, Illinois
“Great food & awesome atmosphere”
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Walking in, I was pleasantly surprised by the NOLA decor. :) Our server was friendly & helpful. My red beans & rice were amazing & my husband ordered a jambalaya chimichanga that he loved! We also had beignets for dessert-delicious! It was pretty low-key for a Saturday night. The server told us they have live music some nights too. It would be fun to visit then and sit on the balcony.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank RevGetch
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
“Food was excellent; seating, not so much”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We had a coupon in our Bucky Book we wanted to use & at 2pm on a Saturday, there was plenty of seating. Started out with the fried cheese curds - yum! Then had the cajun nachos which were quiet delish! They need to do something about their small, metal lawn chairs for seating. If I were eating outside, it would be one thing, but to be inside, I wasn't impressed. Though I did choose to sit there instead of bar stools around the table. I guess you could say it was the lesser of the evils. For the food I'd have given it 5 stars, but I downgraded to 4 because of the seating.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank chefgraves
Pembroke, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“YUCK”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

seating is metal lawn furniture and the skinny curly haired kid smoking dope out front with his meth addict looking friend turned out to be the manager. never again.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank daverson
Madison, Wisconsin
“Bad experience”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I read a lot of the bad reviews on Yelp and Trip Advisor but decided to try it anyway because I love New Orleans cuisine. It was honestly one of the worst dining experiences I have ever had. We called and made a reservation and when we got there we had to sit at a high top in the bar and the table was dirty and sticky. The decor was kind of neat but the service was so awful. We waited 30 minutes before our waiter even came to take our order. The table next to us stood at their table to signify they wanted to leave just so they could finally get their bill. The management needs to hire more servers. Only 2 servers on a Saturday night for the whole restaurant is not a good idea. The food was pretty bland. I got the cajun pasta and my husband got the etoufee (mushy slop). Both had the same taste so it was obvious their recipes and flavor don't vary much from one another. I would only give it 1 star but am giving an extra star for the unique decor.

• Visited February 2013