We stayed at the Sleep Inn - Madison for a night - didn't use the pool or any other facilities. The room was decent and clean. Breakfast was adequate and appropriate. Nothing special, but we were satisfied, and for $70 we can't complain. The building is new and well kept, though a bit out of the way. Internet WiFi worked well. The only thing keeping the facility from 5 stars is that they were thinly staffed in the morning - we had to wait for milk to be refilled, and other guests had to wait to check out - not the employees fault - she seemed to be the only one on duty. Other than that a fine place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business travelers will welcome additional conveniences like the onsite business center, a public computer with Internet access, and copy and fax services. All spacious rooms and suites come equipped with HD TV's, microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers with free coffee, desks, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. Some suites feature whirlpool bathtubs and sofa sleepers. Connecting rooms can be requested. Guest laundry facilities and valet cleaning services are offered on the premises for added convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Madison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn & Suites Madison Hotel Madison
- Sleep Inn And Suites Madison