My wife and I stayed here as an overnight stop to break up the trip back to Detroit from Minneapolis. This hotel is an excellent option for those seeking an overnight crash pad on a road trip. The hotel is extremely clean and comfortable, with amenities equal to those of a Fairfield Inn or Hampton Inn at a much lower price for the Madison area. Easy access to I-90/I-94 without the traffic of the East Towne area. We were worried about noise due to overnight road construction on the road next to the hotel but you could barely hear anything with the windows closed. I booked this stay using credit card points but would definitely return and pay full price next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business travelers will welcome additional conveniences like the onsite business center, a public computer with Internet access, and copy and fax services. All spacious rooms and suites come equipped with HD TV's, microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers with free coffee, desks, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. Some suites feature whirlpool bathtubs and sofa sleepers. Connecting rooms can be requested. Guest laundry facilities and valet cleaning services are offered on the premises for added convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Madison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn & Suites Madison Hotel Madison
- Sleep Inn And Suites Madison