I stayed here in January 2013 and I must say the breakfast buffet is much better now! Thank you for the improvement! They now serve scrambled eggs, sausage, a fresh fruit salad, as well as the other gluten containing products, like bagel, cereal, toast, etc. that they had in the past. I enjoyed my gluten free breakfast immensley! The rooms are still clean and very quiet. Again, I checked in late & departed early due to work. The staff at the front desk were very nice! It was a little chaotic in the breakfast area as a team(s) of lacrosse players were gearing up for their tournament. I was still able to find a table, but it wasn't as quiet as I would have liked... I will return to this hotel if work brings me back to this area. Again, thank you for upgrading the breakfast buffet for those who are gluten free!! We really do appreciate it! My room key gave me a 10% discount at Unos restaurant nearby. That was a nice perk as they have a gluten free menu!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Madison East is located within one mile of over 150 shops and restaurants and is just a hop, skip and a jump off Interstate 90/94 and the Dane County Regional Airport. The hotel is just minutes from downtown Madison, University of Wisconsin, Kohl Center, Covance, Alliant Energy Center and the Overture Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Madison East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Madison East
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Madison East Hotel Madison