“Very nice hotel”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Madison East
Ranked #19 of 64 Hotels in Madison
Reviewed July 17, 2011

We stayed here one night on our way from Maryland to South Dakota and I'm very happy with our choice. The hotel was very clean and I loved the modern, bright decorations. There was a little mix up with our room assignments but they gave us a small discount to compensate. The room was nice with clean spacious bathroom, flat screen tv, great internet, and nice beds. We didn't look at the pool, but the breakfast was the best we've had during our whole vacation. Will go there again if ever in Madison.

• Stayed: July 2011

Reviewed June 27, 2011

We stayed for a weekend and were extremely satisfied with everything this hotel had to offer. It was clean and welcoming with an easy access to the freeway and local streets. There's a Home Depot and many major retailers as well as several restaurants nearby. We were just a few miles from our son and daughter-in-law's home, making it very easy to visit them and come back to freshen up before going back to their place. The included breakfast featured a varied menu of delicious hot and cold choices each morning along with excellent coffee and other beverages. We've never been disappointed with a Fairfield Inn or other Marriot properties.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 8, 2011

Our family needed a place to stay on the way home from Milwaukee late one night. We have stayed at Fairfield Inns in the past, but this place has set a new standard for all Marriot properties. The rooms were great with comfortable beds, a pillow selection, and plenty of room for two adults and 2 young children. The cleanliness was a wonderful relief with well lit hallways to prevent any dirt from being hidden. No gross dirt pile ups in the bathrooms behind the doors or on the countertops. The pool area and workout room were also well kept and had excellent equipment for use. Breakfast area and attendant also excellent and helpful. There was nothing out of place so there was no need to ask for items to be refilled or replaced. I ever back to the area, this will be our hotel of choice. Excellent job and I hope they keep up the cleanliness, brightness, and modern look.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed December 14, 2010

This Fairfield Inn should be a model for all hotels built henceforth. Extremely clean, up-to-date, and well lit. The front desk is very helpful and I'd gladly stay here if I was going to be coming back to east Madison. The free internet is blazingly fast!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 4, 2010

I arrived at 2 pm after traveling since 4 am. They first gave me a room facing the interstate. I'm a light sleeper & my stay was for 4nights, so this wasn't going to work for me. I asked for a room facing the opposite direction. The hosts at the front desk were so cheerful & accommodated me with an upgrade to a mini suite on the opposite side of the hotel. Sadly this room was over the pool and the pool pumps were loud. If I was one of those people who loved white noise it would have been great, but I'm not so I made the call, & again they were so kind, moving me to another suite away from the pool pumps & the interstate. Also, the hotel is impeccable. Truly lovely in every way. The decor and amenities are top notch. Thanks to all who helped me out with such grace and kindness. I love Marriott hotels!!!!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed November 1, 2010

We arrive here very late one night on our way up to La Crosse for a wedding. The place was packed due to the badgers game that weekend. We found a great rate on priceline. It is a newer hotel and everything looks great. The beds were quite comfortable and the room was a nice size with bright, colorful decor. Breakfast was packed and took some waiting to get, but was delicious, and you really can't complain to much about a free breakfast with so many options (muffins, bagels, jimmy deans breakfast sandwiches, a waffle maker, fruit, etc.) I've stayed at many Madison hotels and I definitely recommend this one if you're looking for a place close to I-90.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 16, 2010

Friendly staff, clean rooms, great free breakfast & comfy beds.

• Stayed: October 2010