“Excellent hospitality and hotel”

Comfort Inn & Suites Madison Airport
Ranked #42 of 63 Hotels in Madison
Edgerton, Wisconsin
“Excellent hospitality and hotel”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

When I am in Madison, WI whether on business or pleasure, I make Comfort Inn & Suites Airport my "HOME"! The recent renovations have added to the quality of the hotel. The hotel is very convenient across from East Towne Mall and just off I-90/94 on the east side of Madison. I already have a couple reservations later this month (April 2014). I encourage travelers to stay at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport.

Room Tip: I myself prefer the "west wing." Rooms in the HIGH RISE are better the higher you go from...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Jewelynn, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Madison Airport, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words. We have been working very hard on this renovation to make our hotel stand out above the rest. We appreciate your business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Dubuque
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Clean rooms great service great people. Good price. Friendly helpful workers. Plenty of parking and a great location. Good breakfast for all. Have stayed here many times and have never been disappointed

• Stayed March 2014
Jewelynn, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Madison Airport, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Thank you so much for the great compliments. We do appreciate your business.
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I will start by saying that I am a corporate traveler with 100 plus nights a year on the road...so I see way more hotels than most...making reviewing harder as I have a lot to compare too.....I have stayed here before and not much has changed..I booked 3 rooms for myself and 2 employees on Choice Hotels where I am a Platinum member...upon check-in employee neglected to mention my membership and put me in a handicap accessible room with mentioning it...Hallway by elevator was dirty as was elevator...room was clean but organized different than the norm....weakest shower I have ever experienced as it was with a wand because of the accessible room...was on the 5th floor .... room had a good number of outlets and was clean with a comfortable bed which earns the better than average rating but gets dropped down by the check in and room style...breakfast was fresh and hot with are being very full at 7:30 in morning...I will stay again and give it another chance...great location to restaurants..

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
First of all I would like to say thank you for staying with us. We do appreciate your business and the fact that you are a platinum member with Choice Hotels.I do apologize for our mess but we are in the midst of renovating. As we speak there is new carpet in the hallways and elevator. We do appreciate the compliments on our new bedding and breakfast. Please do give us another chance to make your stay great.
Neenah, Wisconsin
Reviewed March 12, 2014

My wife and I came to Madison for a conference and I have to say this has got to be one of the best Comfort Inn I ever stayed at. The property was under construction but you would not have known it based on the excellent customer service and standard of their rooms. On top of the great customer service and lodging there was free breakfast and it was located in a prime location on the east side of Madison. Plenty of things to do and see. Also it was just minutes away from the capital and state street. I would recommend this establishment to any traveler coming to Madison.

• Stayed March 2014
Jewelynn, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Madison Airport, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind comments. Thank you also for excusing our mess. We a almost done with our renovations. We are trying to live up to those kind words. Please come and visit us again next time you are in the Madison area.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed January 23, 2014

my company put us up here on a layover in Madison. This is a very nice hotel, they are undergoing some renovations and I am sure those will only make it better. The desk staff was very nice to us upon check in. There are plenty of places to go around the hotel, including restaurants and a mall. My room was clean and suited my needs just fine. Looks like you can open the window in the room on nice days if you like fresh air like I do. Plus, even though there was a closet, with an actual door on it in my rom, I adored the large coat hook in the wall near the mirror to hang items on.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Jewelynn, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Madison Airport, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words. You are correct. We are going through a major renovation that will only enhance our hotel. If you are ever in the area please stop and stay with us again.
New Bedford
Reviewed November 4, 2013

This is a pleasant, clean motel. The staff was very accommodating to my special requests. I needed a room with no perfumed sprays used as well as non-smoking. The room was just right. The breakfast was excellent. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013
Jewelynn, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Madison Airport, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thank you for your kind comment. We do strive for 100% guest satisfaction. Please do come stay with us again.
Denver, PA
Reviewed November 1, 2013

My sisters, mother and I stayed one night here as we were flying out of the Madison Airport in the morning. My one sister used the free shuttle to go to the airport, and it was on time and prompt. We reserved a King / Sofa Bed Suite and were able to check in prior to noon, as I called and requested to do. Sandra, the desk manager, was very very helpful with this. One thing I will say that was not so good is the Sofa Bed was said to be queen size, but it really was full size and was not at all comfy for two adults to sleep on. We both sort of rolled to the middle where there was no support at all! Next time will consider two rooms with king beds instead. Free breakfast was great, had a hard time tearing my mom away from the breakfast to go to the airport. Lobby computer was useful and included a printer (free) to print out our boarding passes. Pool was relaxing as was the hot tub. Hot tub was not working well, needs overhaul, seemed to have clogged jets.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Jewelynn, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Madison Airport, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for your kind review. Just to let you know, we are in the process of a remodel which includes new furniture in our sleeping rooms. This should fix the sofabed problems. Please come and stay with us again.