““Great for the money and Friendly Staff”” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Windsor/Madison North

Super 8 Windsor/Madison North
Ranked #46 of 61 Hotels in Madison
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
““Great for the money and Friendly Staff””
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013

Hotel was excellent. Clean rooms. The bathroom had granite sink. It was very clean. Shower was roomy and clean. And most of all the bed sheets were so immaculately clean. The heater worked great during the very cold visit to Madison. Front desk was very helpful.

Breakfast was good for continental.....coffee, juice, cereal, toast, donuts, waffles and plenty....enough for all the guests.

Would recommend this hotel to anyone after great staff and great facilities.

The owners take care of this place and their staff as it shows in the attitude they have towards guests which is fantastic.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Michael B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

the motel is undergoing some "renovations" My room had a fridge just didn't have any shelves in it. Had a microwave from the 80's. kind of small room for 2 beds. house keeping was less than desirable. the one washing machine flooded and the one dryer as out of service. Stayed 10 days at a fairly reasonable rate but in the middle of my stay the owner thought the rooms were worth 80 bucks a night I disagreed and moved on. if your desperate with deep pockets it will work i guess. morning coffee was served early and not too bad

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Greensboro, North Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

We had planned on staying here as all the motels in Madison were booked for a convention.. First - there was no sign on the building and I had to use the GPS to find the address. I was shocked when I opened the door to the lobby- the whole place had workers tools and drywall dust all over. The only thing that looked like it was finished was the ceiling! How they got a permit for occupancy was beyond me. We did not stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Shawn G, Manager at Super 8 Windsor/Madison North, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very sorry about your experience at our hotel. We are currently under renovations and are nearing completion to open up as a new brand. We strive for 100 percent customer service and guest satisfaction. I invite you to come back and try us again. I guarantee you will have a great experience.
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

To begin, only 1 light worked in our room, and it was not in the bathroom. Thank god they were doing construction so we could run extension cords for lights. Our tv didn't work in our room, but we were entertained by some very "interesting" people that linger around this hotel. I wouldn't suggest anyone stay in this hotel unless you are up for basically camping and dealing with rude staff and rude owners.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
I am very sorry to hear about your experience at our hotel. We are currently renovating and nearing completion. I invite you to come back and give us a second chance. I guarantee your second experience will be very enjoyable. If you ever have any issues, please feel free to contact the front desk. We are available 24 hours a day to help you with anything that you need.
St. Andrews, Manitoba, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2011

Disgustingly dirty, bathroom door would not close, 1 towel and 1 facecloth for 2 of us, an already used bar of soap, appeared to be bloodstains on the side of the boxspring, Breakfast consisted of a juice machine with an out of order sign on it, 5 sugared mini doughnuts, cereal, a toaster (no bread) and coffe (I didn't want to try it). I asked for the Comment card to send to Super 8 and was told that they don't have any but I could write it on a sheet of paper and they would forward it (not likely)

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank ArtCrane
Also consider these accommodations in or near Madison
Comfort Inn & Suites Madison North
Holiday Inn Express Deforest (Madison Area)
BEST WESTERN East Towne Suites
Super 8 Madison South
Super 8 Madison South
#14 of 61 in Madison
Econo Lodge Madison
Econo Lodge Madison
#47 of 61 in Madison
Rodeway Inn & Suites Madison-Northeast

Been to Super 8 Windsor/Madison North? Share your experiences!