“Cold beer. Hot food”

Brothers Three
Ranked #500 of 1,023 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Nothing fancy in food or decor, but a decent local spot. It felt like the local VFW. Another place we never would have found without trip advisor!

1  Thank Michelle G

Reviewed September 7, 2013

The older 70s bar has some good food at very fair prces. Great big burgers and huge prime rib. Probably the best non-fast food burgers in town. Don't drive down town for a good meal, go here.

2  Thank WItraveler2000
Reviewed April 20, 2013

The guy who painted our house recommended this place to us. He was dead on when it came to his praise. Kind of an average little bar but very good food. I had a fried fish sandwich with cheddar cheese and fried onions. My wife had the chicken tenders. Both came with fries and cole slaw. The fries where great. Homemade, I'd say. The slaw had a bit too much mayonnaise but it seems nearly every place I go makes that mistake. But the slaw did taste great. Fast, friendly service. Good portions and fair prices. A welcome addition to our short list of favorites she we're thinking of having dinner out. You can't go wrong here.

1  Thank RBWCSW
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Don't come for the ambiance, it's just a bar that serves food, but the hamburgers are some of the best I've had anywhere!

1  Thank TN227
Reviewed February 27, 2013

My favorite place in Madison!!! I have been coming to Brother's Three for 5 years now. My girlfriend and I like to go to more upscale restaurants, but this will always be number one on favorite restaurants.

It is definitely not the place if you are looking for a quite dinner. Bev, Pam, and James are the best. THE WORLD NEEDS MORE PLACES WHERE THE FOOD AND PEOPLE SPEAKS FOR ITSELF LIKE BROTHERS THREE! We have too many places where you pay $20 -$25 bucks because we are paying for the atmosphere of the restaurant. Brother's Three has great food and great service. It might not look the best but people come back and it is always packed because it has great food for amazing price!!

Hands down, for the rest of my life, will always come back to Brothers Three!! Thanks Bev, Pam, and James for the hospitality, great food, and of course, best old fashioneds in town!!

2  Thank CYang2013