All reviews volleyball net madison west west side great pool pool area would definitely stay here again king suite clean hotel excellent hotel staff was friendly fresh fruit great place to stay the breakfast area hot tub excellent stay front desk staff fitness center
Reviewed September 15, 2018

I would recommend this hotel for sure. This was a very nice hotel and in a very nice location. Anything you would want to do while staying here is close by and easy to get to.Only 20 minutes from downtown as well.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
LisaW6933, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Madison West, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

We truly appreciate your amazing review of our hotel. We thank you so much for takng the time out of your day to do it. We have a wonderful staff, and we love to give our guests a memorable stay. I hope you choose to stay with us next time you are in the area. Thanks again!

Reviewed September 14, 2018

We stayed here after visiting Taliesin in Spring Green (about a 45 min. drive). It was great to have a nice welcome and clean room to crash in after a long day of site seeing. A step above the "typical" Hampton. I was confused by the fact that the lobby was on the second floor. The elevator is marked but they should have told me when i checked in.

Room Tip: Ask for the side away from the freeway.
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SLKspingirl
LisaW6933, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Madison West, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2018

Good Morning! Thank you so much for giving our hotel a wonderful 5 star review. We truly appreciate the kind words you said about our hotel and our staff. Thank you as well for your comments about our lobby being on the second floor. We appreciate all the feedback as it helps us to continuously strive towards exellence. We would love for you to stay with us if you are ever in the Madison area again!

Reviewed September 11, 2018

Excellent location and place to stay. Friendly staff and room was impeccable. This was the first time I did electronic check-in and that made the check-in process super fast and easy. Walked in, picked up my key card and 2 bottles of water and was on my way.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
LisaW6933, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Madison West, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2018

Thank you so much for your recent stay and for your fantastic review of our property. We truly appreciate all the kind words that you said about our hotel and our Hampton staff. It is an honor for us to be able to give our guests a memorable stay, and I am happy that we were able to do that for you. Please come and stay with us anytime you are in Madison. Thanks again!

Reviewed August 24, 2018

I was very pleased with the friendly staff. Not just the front desk, although they were especially friendly, but everyone we came in contact with. Clean facility. Good breakfast and breakfast area. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lisa W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Madison West, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2018

What an absolutely wonderful review! Thank you so much for you kind words. We truly appreciate them, and our entire Hampton team will be so happy to hear that you had a great stay. Our main goal is to make each guest feel valued, and I am so glad that we did that for you. We would love for you to stay with us anytime you come to Madison. Thanks again!

Reviewed August 21, 2018

There are some things I really like in hotels, and the ability to have the room fan always on is one of them. I could not do that here. Also, the exhaust fan in the bathroom did not kick in. Also, the plugs by the beds were very loose and basically useless.

However, the fitness center was quite nice, there were restaurants within walking distance and the landscaping was very attractive.

Decent breakfast and cookies!

Room Tip: even number rooms are further from highways
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Lisa W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Madison West, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for your review. I apologize that your room was not up to our normal standards. With honest feedback like yours, we can continue to strive towards excellence in guest experience and customer service. I do hope that next time you are in Madison you will give our property another chance, and that we will be able to make it up to you. Thanks again!