“Will definitely return!”

Ranked #5 of 63 Hotels in Madison
Linden, United States
“Will definitely return!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

There was a loud party in the hall and adjacent room that went on until 2:30AM. I reported the noise to the desk and the manager came right up and resolved it immediately. I was impressed! The next morning, prior to checking out and departing, we received a call from the morning manager to apologize again for the problem. She informed us of the 100% satisfaction guarantee and told us she was comping the room. I was flabergasted. All we wanted was for the noise to stop, which was handled promptly. The manager went above and beyond by comping the room. We truly appreciated the prompt service and the pride in ownership of the manager.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Madison, Wisconsin
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

I only stayed 1 night while traveling between Wisconsin and Illinois. I arrived that afternoon and the customer service was good I was checked in right away. My room however was on a lower floor across from the pool. I didnt get in but for those who have kids or enjoy the games in the water you would like it. The regular room was standard nothing fancy but it was clean so I got what I paid for. The next morning I woke up and went to the free breakfast and it included things like breakfast burritos, make it yourself waffles, donuts, fruit, juice, cereals etc..
Parking is free. Location is near Walmart and Malls but you need a car to get around.
For me to give this place more stars I would have like to been told I was going to be across from a pool or give me an option! NO bed bugs thats a plus!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Madison, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

Very nice, clean hotel. Beds are comfortable and the internet is very fast compared to other hotels. Free breakfast is good. Only complaint is the heater/ac unit was very loud. Also the location seemed a kind of out of the way, but is very close to the freeway. Construction of the local roads led to some traffic delays.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

Typically this hotel is a bit too pricey for my business budget when I come to Madison, but was able to get it just under $150 so I gave it a try. It's a newer Hampton, and it was clean and comfortable. I only stayed one night, and had a later morning meeting, so left my 'do not disturb' sign on the door. At 9:15am I received a slip under my door from housekeeping that they would not be cleaning my room today due to that reason. It was a form that had check boxes for each reason. It didn't bother me, but then I thought, if I was staying another night, I would be a little frustrated that they would simply not clean it at all because the sign was out. I guess I would expect better service - having them check back later in the afternoon before simply saying that they won't be cleaning the room.
Customer service was fine, and they got my tax-exempt status correct the first time (unlike most hotels), however, due to consistently high prices that don't match the value of a Hampton Inn, I'll probably not stay here again unless the price is right.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

This hotel was nice and very clean. The beds could be a little more comfortable but they were okay. We especially enjoyed the breakfast which is included in the room rate. Breakfast featured anything you want - belgian waffles, fresh fruit, eggs, oatmeal, many varieties of yogurt (inc. greek yogurt). Good value and good location. We would stay there again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
chicago
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

Recently spent a week-end in Madison to visit long-time friends. Have stayed at this Hampton several times in the past and we're always pleased with the location, cleanliness and quietness of the hotel. It's also located very close to a Brennan's Market where we always stock up on great Wisconsin brats to take home with us.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matthew H, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Madison West, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thanks so much for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are so glad to hear that you continue to stay with us. We pride ourselves on consistently providing a clean, welcoming environment with superior service. We hope to see you again next time!

Matthew Hiel
Front Office Manager
Hampton Inn & Suites Madison West
Prairie du Sac, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

Breakfast was great! Hotel staff were pleasant and helpful. Hotel facility was just good. We would stay here again but if it were not for the breakfast, I would also be open to looking for other hotels as well.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the kind words! It is excellent to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast. If you have any specific ideas in which we can make sure that our facilities meet and exceed your expectations in the future please feel free to contact me and let me know. We hope to see to see you again the next time you are in Madison!

Matthew Hiel