WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #4 of 61 Hotels in Madison
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“Very clean, new, nice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

We had a family get-together over a two night stay at this hotel. I found everything to be very nice, clean, beds were comfy. The breakfast is above average for a hotel, lot's of choices. The pool was perfect for our little ones. It's like a small waterpark! I would definitely like to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kimberlee D, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Madison West, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
jacksonpryce,

Thanks for the great review. Our pool area is a fantastic spot, and I am so glad to hear everything was excellent during your stay with us. We hope to see you in the future at the Hampton

Kimberlee Duran
Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

We stayed at the Madison West Hampton Inn Jan. 12-13, 2012. It's a little tricky getting off the highway and to the hotel. I went to UW 15 years ago but hadn't driven in that area SW of the beltline. But it was fine - you can see the hotel so you just take the roads that look like they'll get you there.

Received an upgrade to a king suite and a complimentary bottle of champagne to celebrate our wedding anniversary. The room was spacious, bed was very comfortable, and we didn't hear any noise from the hallway or other rooms. Breakfast had a better selection than what is typically offered at other hotels. I especially liked the mixed berries. Quality of the hot breakfast selections - eggs and bacon - not that great, but about what is expected for hotel breakfast.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
MSNWT, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Madison West, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Congratulations on your Anniversary and thank you for choosing to spend this special occasion at the Hampton Inn & Suites Madison West. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope you enjoyed your visit back to Madison! Thank you for taking the time to provide this valuable feedback. Your feedback is what helps us become a better team and a better hotel as we strive to deliver the best experience possible to our guests. If you wanted to provide us any more information or suggestions on how we can improve our breakfast, we would love to hear from you. You can call the hotel at 608-271-0200. We are so glad to hear that you'll be back-we truly do look forward to it!
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

I travel several time a month for business and this Hampton was by far one of the best hotels I've stayed at in a long time. The breakfast was complimentary (common with Hampton's), however, they had several additional items offered that made it extra special. The staff was very friendly and helpful when I had questions about the area. The gym was in excellent condition and the pool was great as well. For the price I payed I was highly satisfied. I will definitely stay at this hotel during future travels.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
MSNWT, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Madison West, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Madison West for your recent trip to Madison. We know there are many lodging choices, so we really appreciate your business. Also, thank you for providing your feedback. We know how valuable your time is, so we appreciate it even more. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our entire team is committed and dedicated to ensure your comfort. We can't wait to have you back again soon. When the time comes, please travel safely!
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

I stayed at the hampton Inn for business back in March of 2012. The room was kept very clean and so were the common areas. The staff were very nice and kind. Anytime I would want to go within a 5 mile radius I would ask from them to arrange a shuttle. Then for pickup I would just call the front desk to arrange the shuttle service.

The internet worked fine and had HBO and basic cable plus local channels.

Overall it was a great place for business travel. The hotel far exceeded my expectations.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the parking lot get the sun first but I stayed on both sides and you can't go w...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Lynnwood, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

We stayed one night during our two week vacation. We enjoyed our stay, a clean comfortable room after a long day of driving. The hotel is well maintained, the beds were comfortable and the room was well appointed. The free breakfast was a good start to our new day! We would definitely stay here again if we were in the area!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
La Crosse, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

Stayed here after a Badger football game. Easy to get to from Camp Randall. Very nice hotel in a newer area of shops and development. All public areas were very clean and modern as were rooms. Super comfy beds. Fast check -in, pleasant staff. Best surprise was the spacious seating area for self serve breakfast. Buffet itself is in a smaller alcove area seperate from the dining area, a really nice set-up. The dining area is bright and spacious with much more than the average amount of seating. Would definitely choose this one again!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel several times in the past few months. It is a nice property, however if there is something special in town they will literally rob you. I have never paid more that $139.00 for the same room I recently stayed and was charged $269.00 due to a medical software convention being in town. I find this practice highly unethical! I felt as though I had been taken advantage of as well as the others who were guest due to this seemly dishonest practice. I believe the practice is called "price gouging" and in other industries has been ruled a dishonest practice by Attorney General's across the United States. It would be the same principle as Hurricane Katrina when companies gouged consumers in raising gasoline to unconscionable levels due to demand. I have to say I am rethinking my loyality to a brand who finds this action acceptable. And by the way, I have tried calling the property as it was 4:30 am when I checked out and there was no manager then nor has there been one since who is present at the property when I call to discuss this item.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business