“Fun twists on pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Ians is never disappointing. The crust is thin and crispy, nice flavor. We've tried several varieties and never came away disapointed. Great place to stop before or after a game at the Kohl Center.

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Ian's has fantastic pizza. That's all you need to know. Yes, they have a store by State Street where you can get crazy different kinds of pizza by the slice. But you can also order a normal pizza and have it delivered. Whichever one you prefer, you will not be disappointed with this pizza.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Had this pizza many, many times. Unique flavors like steak n' fries, mac and cheese, and lots of others. Always hot and tasty, and a favorite late-night place.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

The pizza still comes with unique topping combinations and the atmosphere is very upbeat. Definitely worth the long line at bar close. I always go with a piece of Mac and cheese and then try something else. I will go here every visit to Madtown.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I LOVE Ian's pizza! The pizza is so unique I have to try something different every time. Or at least I try to; that mac 'n' cheese pizza usually wins me over... It's just so good! The staff is friendly too! I only wish they delivered to my side of town :(

Been to Ian's Pizza? Share your experiences!