“Good Pho, not sure about rest of menu”

Saigon-Noodles Vietnamese Restaurant
Ranked #110 of 1,020 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Korean, Vietnamese
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed January 4, 2013

The pho has been good if not quite great here three times running. I have not tried anything else on the menu. The seating and service can be a bit frustrating, so I give the place 4 stars not 5. Also, the pho is solid not outstanding like you might get on the West Coast.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I had a short visit to Madison yesterday. I went to Saigon Noddles just for a fat lunch. The quality of the food surprised me.

The price was reasonable. The service was good. Last, but certainly not lease, the place and the rest rooms were very clean.

What can you ask more.

I will certainly go back when ever I am in Madison, Wis.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

After waiting 45 minutes after our order was placed, we left not having had any food served except for a bowl of plain rice which we had to ask the waitress to bring for our crying daughter who was hungry. It was a simple order of 3 bowls of pho. The seating space was recently expanded; however, the kitchen space remained the same. The staff could not keep up with the orders, and most diners that evening had to wait an hour plus for food. The wait staff was hiding since no food was coming out of the kitchen; and the owner seemed indifferent to the customers' wait time and complaints. (There was a line of people complaining about not getting there food.) We were told by one staff member to be patient even though we had been at the restaurant for almost an hour with only water and a single bowl of rice served. If you want decent service and passable Vietnamese food, go elsewhere!

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Good, solid Pho. I always go when I'm visiting Epic for a meeting or conference. Saturday and Sunday have "off menu" specials.

Reviewed May 16, 2012

This used to be one of my favorite palces to go for a quick bowl of beef Pho' and maybe a VN sandwich to go.
Last time I went the bowl of soup was half of what it used to be and they raised the price, even the srping rolls seemed smaller.
Their food was still good but not worth the money anymore. After talking to many of the regulars I know, they too are disappointed and have stopped going. Especially when there are other places just as good for better value. Too bad