“Really Good!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
South Lake Tahoe, Ca
“Really Good!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

This place was neat. The rooms were so interesting, I had to get up and walk around each one. The food was terrific after a long day in the car. If we are in that area again we will definitely go back.

• Visited June 2013

Cedarburg, Wisconsin, United States
“Horrible steaks”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Recommended by the front desk person at the hotel. The appetizers were good, but DO NOT EVER order steak, it was horrible. Ordered rib eye, it was maybe 1/2 inch thick, and almost all gristle. I guess it's our own fault, when in an Irish pub, order an Irish pub, stick with the basics.

• Visited August 2013
“First time, not my last”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Needed to find a place while traveling through Madison. Can't go wrong with an Irish Pub. I was lucky enough to find a seat at the bar and the man sitting next to me was Jerry, the owner. Talk about feeling welcome! I got an education on the bar along with recommendations on the food. Don't go here without trying the Reuben. It was also my first Scottish egg, amazing. Try Erin's, you won't be disappointed.

Kitchener, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Try the whiskey ribs”
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

This is one of the best Irish pubs around. They have great food but not a lengthy menu. They have 2 dozen beers on tap from all over as well as at least 10 Irish whiskeys up to 20 years old. The bar staff is great.

• Visited August 2013
“Great Surroundings, Nice staff”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Love stopping here, the facility is gorgeous and the staff is very nice and attentive. The food choices I have had so far have been OK, just not the WOW that I was hoping for. The shepards pie was not even close to authentic. I will continue to stop in however as I love the bar area and staff.