“Yummy, but not a lot of healthy options”

Erin's Snug Irish Pub
Ranked #69 of 1,008 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I had a steak sandwich, and it was great, but there weren't a lot of super-healthy options, it's just good pub food.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Great atmosphere, would come back. Very cozy, nice fireplace. My order not so good -- salmon burger -- the salmon dry, and the Guiness bun burnt. Surely it'll be better next time.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

The atmosphere of this place nails it. Pub quality with warmpth and charm of old world... but cleaner.
Food has always been tasty when I have visited.
Would like to see more beer specials

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I made a wrong turn on my way to the hotel & found this restaurant...It was Saturday night & the parking lot was packed, so I figured it must be good food, and it was! The pub is beautifully designed, with several rooms to dine in , a few fireplaces and a circular bar with several TV's. Since I was a a party of 1, I ate at the bar. The bartender was very attentive, & I enjoyed the prime rib special for $18.99, taking half of my meal home to eat for another meal. I would highly recommend this place!

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I had a Left Hand Milk Stout on nitrous, Fried Pickel spears, and Sheppard's Pie. All very delicious