“Great Food!”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 18, 2012

My husband had the Prime Rib and I has a Rib Eye. Wished there was a salad before meal. Loved the dinner rolls. You dont need to dress up just come as you are.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Enjoyed the food and service. Great waitress we had! I think her name was Mary. She was outstanding. The food was great. Prices were about average ($10 - $20 per meal). LOTS of beers to chose from.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Great atmosphere, good beer selection. Bartender knew how to pour a Guinness, not many do it right. Reuben recommended and it was very good. Prices very reasonable. All in all, a nice experience and i would return.

1  Thank Mark G
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I ate dinner here twice while on business in Madison. Erin's has Irish food, which is unfamiliar to me, but it is like comfort food. It was pretty good, but I don't think it would win any gourmet prizes. Sausage, potatoes, concannon, cabbage, roasts, fries, things like that. What really won my vote was their cocktails and beer list, I had a key lime martini that was like liquid key lime cheesecake! Amazing. I had two! And the next night I tried an "Adams Apple": Sam Adams with Hard Cider in it. I loved it! I had the Irish Breakfast for dinner and it was so-so. Like I said, no prizes, but the atmosphere here makes up for it. Fun, loud, lively, and homey. I'd go back if I were in the area again. They don't take reservations though, so get there early or wait 20-30 minutes.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

This Irish themed restaurant on the far East side of Madison is a little off the beaten path (at American Parkway, just off I-94 Hy 151), but the food is excellent and the ambiance wonderful. Went there after a crowded Badger game in order to escape the pack of downtown. Spacious open dinning areas and a warm, friendly atmosphere. Booths and tables. The food (we all had the Guiness Stew) was tasty, hot and served very promptly. Great choice of beer. Service attentive and fast. Prices are quite reasonable. This is a definate redo.