“Best sushi in Madtown - Seriously, #1”
Review of Sushi Muramoto

Sushi Muramoto
Ranked #88 of 992 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Madison, Wisconsin
“Best sushi in Madtown - Seriously, #1”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Warning... if you go here for sushi, you will never be satisfied with any other sushi in Madison. Ecuador = favorite roll. Chef's choice = always a winner. Grab a seat at the sushi bar and watch the masters in action. If you get lucky, you can snag a seat on the far left and get to watch the brilliant chef with the handlebar mustache. The restaurant is right across from Sundance Cinema, so it makes a great date night. Enjoy!

• Visited October 2012

• Korean first
Craig
“outstanding sushi”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

expensive, yes... but worth every penny! I visit Madison 1-2 times per year and come back every time. I have never been dissapointed. Unique very tasty rolls, outstanding sushi and fantastic dishes.

• Visited June 2012
Wisconsin
“Best sushi place I have ever found!”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I can't find sushi this good anywhere else. I wish my wife loved it as much as I do. I find every ingredient to be so amazing in terms of taste. You won't go wrong trying this place out! Nobody compares to Muramoto! Wish the restaurant was bigger as its usually full and there's nowhere to wait near the front door but I don't go they're for the comfy waiting area.

• Visited July 2012
“No Sushi expert!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

I read all the bad reviews for MURAMATO and decided to put in my modest opinion too. The place looks great from the outside and looks fantastic from the inside....very very stylish, contemporary design ... I feel great every time i walk in there.
Been there quite a few times ... Never experienced bad service , i acctually love their staff ... They blend in very well with the restaurants atmosphere.
Like i said ... Im no sushi expert, like some of the other people who posted reviews .... But i definetly say that by my humble opinion its the best sushi in town.
Sometimes there is a little wait for your food... But .... Its sushi... Not deepfried chicken wings .... i am ready to wait!

Wisconsin
“A great date night!”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We always have a wonderful date night at Sushi Muramoto! We had fabulous sushi and great service. We always get a special roll plus a few different basic rolls and we always feel like we have enough to eat and it's always tasty!

• Visited June 2012