My husband and I recently had some remodeling done, which required us to spend awhile in a hotel here in Madison. We chose the Concourse
becasue of its great location near the State Street entertainment district. The rooms were very nice, the views were great -- of the lakes and the State Capitol--and the food was fantastic, especially the Sunday Brunch. It had an incredible selection, including everything from smoked salmon to Eggs Benedict to made-to-order omelets to luscious pastries. And everything was prepared perfectly and presented beautifully. We definetely plan to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Madison’s hotel. Our staying power is confirmed by our long-standing dedication to being downtown Madison’s premier hotel and we are proud to be named Best Hotel for Business and Pleasure by Madison Magazine. We offer our guests a special Madison experience through our distinctive customer focus and perfect location that cannot be found at a chain hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor's Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madison Concourse Hotel And Governors
- Concourse Hotel Madison Wi