I stayed at the Madison Concourse with friends on our annual girls' weekend. We had a fantastic time. The staff were friendly & helpful, the rooms were impeccably clean, our beds were so comfortable, and the location in downtown Madison was perfect. I would highly recommend this hotel to travelers for a pampered night in. P.S. You must eat at the Dayton Street Grill located in The Concourse. Phenomenal food! I had the steak and it was the best I've ever had, hands down!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Madison’s hotel. Our staying power is confirmed by our long-standing dedication to being downtown Madison’s premier hotel and we are proud to be named Best Hotel for Business and Pleasure by Madison Magazine. We offer our guests a special Madison experience through our distinctive customer focus and perfect location that cannot be found at a chain hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor's Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madison Concourse Hotel And Governors
- Concourse Hotel Madison Wi