My wife and I were in Madison in September 2013 for The Black Crowes concert. We splurged on a room with access to the Governor's Club and it was WORTH IT. We made it back to the hotel just as the Governor's Club was closing up for the night. This meant that they were encouraging us to take the leftover desserts with us.
It has been several months since we visited but the impression remains: the hotel was clean, comfortable and awesome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Madison’s hotel. Our staying power is confirmed by our long-standing dedication to being downtown Madison’s premier hotel and we are proud to be named Best Hotel for Business and Pleasure by Madison Magazine. We offer our guests a special Madison experience through our distinctive customer focus and perfect location that cannot be found at a chain hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor's Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madison Concourse Hotel And Governors
- Concourse Hotel Madison Wi