We stayed for one night on the 11th floor in a corner room, jacuzzi suite!! It was absolutely amazing. I loved having the Governer Pass to food and drinks in the Governer Lounge. We came down to Madison for the Black Crows concert at the Orpheum so the location was absolutely perfect!! The staff was friendly, personable and everyone went above and beyond to make sure our stay was comfortable!! Two thumbs up for this hotel! Thank u!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Madison’s hotel. Our staying power is confirmed by our long-standing dedication to being downtown Madison’s premier hotel and we are proud to be named Best Hotel for Business and Pleasure by Madison Magazine. We offer our guests a special Madison experience through our distinctive customer focus and perfect location that cannot be found at a chain hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor's Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madison Concourse Hotel And Governors
- Concourse Hotel Madison Wi