Good, decent hotel, rooms are large and clean if you can get a view of the State Capitol all the better. Governor's Club has food and cocktails gratis and is very friendly. Early breakfast is a bit of a gamble - if you ask for tea they don't realise that it should have milk as an option, but i guess that is true of a lot of US places. Really close to good restaurants and drinkeries as well, in fact the location is just about perfect, not noisy. And Madison is just a wonderful town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Madison’s hotel. Our staying power is confirmed by our long-standing dedication to being downtown Madison’s premier hotel and we are proud to be named Best Hotel for Business and Pleasure by Madison Magazine. We offer our guests a special Madison experience through our distinctive customer focus and perfect location that cannot be found at a chain hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor's Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madison Concourse Hotel And Governors
- Concourse Hotel Madison Wi