Spent the weekend for my birthday at the Concourse and had a terrific stay. The room was very large, and so was the bathroom. Spent a lot of time and money down in the lobby bar where the bartender Brian was personable and accommodating to to group of friends I was visiting with. The location is central to everything including the capital square, state street and it is within walking distance to many bars and restaurants. The free shuttle service also came in handy when it was raining out and we didn't want to walk anywhere. Parking is located underground at the property and is reasonably priced at $10 per night. I have stayed at many of the other downtown hotels including the Edgewater, Hilton & Inn on the Park and the Concourse is by far the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Madison’s hotel. Our staying power is confirmed by our long-standing dedication to being downtown Madison’s premier hotel and we are proud to be named Best Hotel for Business and Pleasure by Madison Magazine. We offer our guests a special Madison experience through our distinctive customer focus and perfect location that cannot be found at a chain hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor's Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madison Concourse Hotel And Governors
- Concourse Hotel Madison Wi