The hotel was nice and the amenities were typical. The parking garage was TINY in so many ways. To be fair, it was under construction, but my fiance had to duck in the garage where pipes hung down. Due to the construction, the parking was free, but according to the front desk staff parking is no free typically. The room was nice but the location the noise from state street, intoxicated college students woke me up a couple of times on a Friday evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Madison’s hotel. Our staying power is confirmed by our long-standing dedication to being downtown Madison’s premier hotel and we are proud to be named Best Hotel for Business and Pleasure by Madison Magazine. We offer our guests a special Madison experience through our distinctive customer focus and perfect location that cannot be found at a chain hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor's Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madison Concourse Hotel And Governors
- Concourse Hotel Madison Wi