I recently stayed at the Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor's Club this past weekend, January 19 - 20, 2013. The hotel has excellent customer service beginning with the gentlemen who assist you at the door with your bags, to the employees who work behind the desk. The room I stayed in was very clean and I was actually shocked on how nice the room was. I stayed on the 10th floor which provided a great view of downtown Madison and the State Capital. The parking garage is currently being worked on and is quite the challenge to maneuver with the construction barricades. The hotel does compensate its guest with free parking which is always a nice perk while they work on their parking structure. The pool area was very clean and the restaurant at the hotel is excellent. If you are staying in downtown Madison, I would strongly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Madison’s hotel. Our staying power is confirmed by our long-standing dedication to being downtown Madison’s premier hotel and we are proud to be named Best Hotel for Business and Pleasure by Madison Magazine. We offer our guests a special Madison experience through our distinctive customer focus and perfect location that cannot be found at a chain hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor's Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madison Concourse Hotel And Governors
- Concourse Hotel Madison Wi