We came to Madison to see "Jersey Boys" at the Overture Center. We made reservations at the Concourse, as I had given my son and daughter in law a stay there for their honeymoon, and they raved about it. They were right! First of all, it is so close to the Overture Center, we didn't even have to take our car out of the parking garage!
We wanted to go to the Old- Fashioned for dinner, and I called down to the front desk and asked if we needed reservations. I believe it was Randy that called the Old Fashioned and found out we didn't need reservations if we came right away. How nice is that?
When we checked out,I didn't use a credit card, as I don't care to use them if I don't have to. The young woman at the desk was so friendly, and said that was fine. Some places might give you a hard time about that, but she was really nice about it! I signed up for their rewards program, as I will definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Madison’s hotel. Our staying power is confirmed by our long-standing dedication to being downtown Madison’s premier hotel and we are proud to be named Best Hotel for Business and Pleasure by Madison Magazine. We offer our guests a special Madison experience through our distinctive customer focus and perfect location that cannot be found at a chain hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor's Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madison Concourse Hotel And Governors
- Concourse Hotel Madison Wi