I travel often to the Madison area for business and the Madison Concourse is my go to place to stay.
Great location, right on the capital, walking distance to amazing restaurants, bars and UW.
Beds are very comfortable
Rooms and Bath are spacious
Staff is very friendly and helpful
The hotel restaurant is very good
Free shuttles to the airport and major business in the area
The air conditioning in the room is extermly loud, even in the newly renovated rooms
If you book on a travel website and you are a rewards member, be warned you don't get points for what you paid per night to stay, only what the hotel gets paid after the travel website takes their commission. This adds up, about 40 points per night you don't get
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Madison’s hotel. Our staying power is confirmed by our long-standing dedication to being downtown Madison’s premier hotel and we are proud to be named Best Hotel for Business and Pleasure by Madison Magazine. We offer our guests a special Madison experience through our distinctive customer focus and perfect location that cannot be found at a chain hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor's Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madison Concourse Hotel And Governors
- Concourse Hotel Madison Wi