I stayed here for two nights for a group meeting. The rooms have recently been renovated and were comfortable and aesthetically pleasing. There is a shuttle to and from the Madison airport which was very helpful. The hotel also allowed us to use conference room space for no additional cost which was great! You can walk to many restaurants from here as well. We had access to the "Governor's Club" for breakfast, cocktails, and appetizers, but only ever made it for breakfast. It was good with hot and cold items - my only complaint is it is set up as a lounge, and there aren't tables to accommodate groups of four or more that might like to eat together. Additionally there is a restaurant (Dayton Grill) and separate bar (The Bar) in the lobby. Three weddings here on the weekend, so I think it is a popular hotel for the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Madison’s hotel. Our staying power is confirmed by our long-standing dedication to being downtown Madison’s premier hotel and we are proud to be named Best Hotel for Business and Pleasure by Madison Magazine. We offer our guests a special Madison experience through our distinctive customer focus and perfect location that cannot be found at a chain hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor's Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madison Concourse Hotel And Governors
- Concourse Hotel Madison Wi