We have stayed at the Concourse three times and as usual, this stay was pleasant. It is not a luxury hotel, but a nice 3 1/2 star property . Older, but nice. Our room was very clean, had small frig, two queens with plenty room to spare. (We DO find the beds a little too soft for our liking. But not awful.) It is basically a business hotel so there is free wifi in the rooms, a decent restaurant and small bar, indoor swimming pool etc. The nice thing is the number of shuttle vans that they have. They will zip you to the Kohl Center or to Camp Randall for UW games. And return to pick you up if needed. A great plus in the winter months. We have always had good customer service from the staff. We look for this hotel on the third party sites and have found it at some really good rates when needed. LOTS of good restaurants nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Madison’s hotel. Our staying power is confirmed by our long-standing dedication to being downtown Madison’s premier hotel and we are proud to be named Best Hotel for Business and Pleasure by Madison Magazine. We offer our guests a special Madison experience through our distinctive customer focus and perfect location that cannot be found at a chain hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor's Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madison Concourse Hotel And Governors
- Concourse Hotel Madison Wi