All reviewsthe club loungefront deskstarbucks coffeeshuttle servicealliant energy centerclose to downtownhotel barshower headbusiness trippool and hot tubfitness centerking bedjosephinelobbyjoshlakeconference
Reviewed August 29, 2010

I stayed here for two days based on a hotwire bid. The bed was comfortable, but the room was in fair shape. They put us on the 3rd floor and the base boards and crown molding is missing throughout. I did not look at the other floors, but this one should have been closed for remolding. I guess, they sold the rooms off on hotwire instead of closed. They got some revenue for night, but they got a less than positive review. Those are the trade offs...

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2010

Ok place. Not very close to anything and rooms a bit dirty.

Reviewed August 17, 2010

Booked through Priceline for what I though to be a good price.
Found the beds very comfortable and adequately equipped. Had the dinner of the day at exceptional price although breakfast, not included was much more expensive. Not a specially good location but, as we were in transit this was not a problem.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2010

I can't say enough good things about the staff at the Sheraton Madison. I was in Madison to help my daughter move during "Move Out" days, which is a super-busy, totally chaotic time on the UW campus. And to make things a little crazier, there were three other major events in Madison at the same time. And then there were the torrential rains the first day of my stay. An unlatched window in our room let the rain blow in, soaking the carpet and dampening some of my daughter's things stored in the room. The staff was extremely responsive and accommodating. Although the property was completely sold out, we were quickly moved to the room next door (with help moving my daughter's many things, too), and the staff couldn't do enough for us. All of this was accomplished with a smile and a great sense of humor. My special thanks to the two front desk managers, Nicholas and Fabiola, with nods to Diego and Greg, too. What could have been a terrible hassle was simply a tiny bump on a already crazy couple of days. Thanks so much!

• Stayed: July 2010
1  Thank Louisa616
Reviewed August 10, 2010

It was refreshing to stay in a hotel that viewed customer service as #1. Nicholas Wagner did an outstanding job and was a pure pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the Madison area.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business