All reviewsthe club loungefront deskstarbucks coffeeshuttle servicealliant energy centerclose to downtownhotel barshower headbusiness trippool and hot tubfitness centerking bedjosephinelobbyjoshlakeconference
Reviewed September 13, 2009

Tamika or Fernando have got to be the most freindly and helpful people that anyone could ask for when staying in a hotel. I would highly recommend a stay here and ask for either one of them.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 30, 2009

My wife and I just got back from a special stay here at this Sheraton in Madison, and I can't say enough about how great the staff are there. A special shout out of "thank you"
to Chef Graham Smith , Tamika at the front desk, Kate O. , and Brian behind the bar. We were lucky enough to experience a special menu presented to us from their Chef and kitchen staff . A superstar Iron Chef / Top Chef in our opinion!!! People in Madison we envy you for having such a talented Chef to cook for you !!! We were treated like a King and Queen and we can't thank these individuals enough, you are all truly special people . We wish you the best and we'll see you again!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2009

This hotel allows pets and have no pet free rooms. They do not warn you of this up front and were not friendly about it. They do not keep track of which rooms housed animals or even when. Thus if you are allergic to animal dander you are at risk.

It is poor customer service for a hotel of this caliber not to be able to accommodate travelers with animal dander allergies. At the very least they should keep a row of rooms that are kept pet free. (or, as competitors do, have a specific wing of the hotel that accommodates pets so there's no mixing of the two types of rooms).

Shame on this hotel for not accommodating the thousands of travelers who have allergies!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank SJNMom
Reviewed August 5, 2009

The best part of my stay at the Madison Sheraton was the way I was treated by the staff. The staff, especially Tamika, were very professional, courteous, friendly, helpful. These days it's hard to find a place that has good customer service. I think Tamika went above and beyond in the performance of her duties by always being friendly and welcoming everytime I came through the lobby. Normally I get treated very well because I am some what of a big deal and very good looking. No, really, I am beautiful; anyway; not only did they treat me very well because I am all that and a bag of chips but also because they really did care about my experiance at the hotel. In summary, I would like to say that the staff at the Madison Sheraton really do take pride in what they do and really care if you have a good experiance at their hotel or not. Whether you are awesome like me or not; they treat everyone the same--as royalty

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank Awesome17
Reviewed August 5, 2009

We were on a week long sales trip, twenty-two customers in five days, exhausting. We stopped for dinner, we were so tired if it just felt great to dit down. Not realizing how late it was we set out to find our hotel, we thought it was only minutes away, it turned into an expedition. We called the Sheraton Madison where we had reservations. Tamika answered the phone, guided us in and had our rooms ready, I don't think I'll ever stay anywhere but a a Sheraton again.

Thanks Tamika,