Sheraton Madison Hotel
Comfort Inn Madison - Downtown(Madison)(Great Value!)
$85
Free cancellation until 05/30
Book now, pay at stay
$197
  • Pool
AmericInn by Wyndham Madison West(Madison)(Great Value!)
$93
$82
$75
Country Inn
$150
$135
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

$149
  • Breakfast included
The Edgewater(Madison)
Free cancellation until 05/30
$149
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

Best Western East Towne Suites(Madison)(Great Value!)
$101
$150
$139
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

All reviewsthe club loungefront deskstarbucks coffeebike pathshuttle servicealliant energy centerclose to downtownlake mononabit datedhotel barshower headbed was very comfortablepool and hot tubfitness centerdefinitely stay here againjosephinelobby
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I have been involved with the Sheraton, Madison WI for over 10 years doing Wellife Expos, a keynote speaker with the conferences and have had GREAT service with all at the Sheraton the last few visits, no problems at all and I am treated with great respect with my special needs seeing people in my private room, counseling. I Thank You, Rev. Kari Chapman owner of a 501C3 tax exempt spiritual healing organization in Lake Mills, WI, The Namaste Healing Center

Room Tip: the room I was in room # 243 the water in the bathroom did not flow right very very slow and the toilet did not flush right I had to hold it down to flush, did not have the time for people to come in and fix it, sorry about the above but I did not use the spa, just didnt have the time, wish I did, and did not have breakfast.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Brian J, General Manager at Sheraton Madison Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Thank you for continuing to choose the Sheraton Madison Hotel for your Wellife Expo. We truly appreciate your loyalty to the Sheraton and I am pleased that we continue to exceed your expectations. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Hubby and I stayed here for our anniversary. Love the club level (7th and 8th floor- you get access to hors d'oevres and breakfast.) Staff was helpful, room was clean and comfy. The shuttle was wonderful for getting around downtown Madison and not having to worry about all those pesky one way streets. We will be back!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Brian J, General Manager at Sheraton Madison Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I’m happy to hear that your stay with us made your anniversary getaway even better. I’m glad that you appreciated the club level lounge and the cleanliness and comfort of the guest rooms. We take great pride in making sure our guests are happy and comfortable. Thank you again for the feedback, and we anticipate your next stay with us!

Best Wishes,

Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was really good location good rooms clean reception staff and staff in foyer area were very helpful and the free shuttle bus to centre of town was great. Only problem I could find was the Starbucks on site was not open long enough but this would not put me off staying here. Great overall stay thank you.

• Stayed: March 2013

Thank you for your positive review! I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and staff. Our housekeepers work hard every day to maintain the hotel and to keep it in prime shape. We definitely take great pride in our clean and comfortable hotel. I apologize that our café wasn’t open longer to your liking, but I am happy that doesn’t change your perspective of the hotel. We hope to see you again the next time you are visiting Madison!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Beautiful lobby and friendly front desk staff. However... Our tub didn't drain properly, so there was about 2" of standing water by the time the shower was over. No fan in the bathroom. The in-room Starbucks coffee is a nice idea, but the machine didn't brew properly. We had dinner at the hotel. My husband's club sandwhich was good (basic). I had the vegetarian whole-wheat pasta and it was pretty bad. The very small serving was $14 for noodles in a salty, brothy brown sauce. It was supposed to feature mushrooms and sundried tomatoes. There were only about six mushroom pieces and A TON of sun-dried tomatoes - way too much for such a concentrated-flavor ingredient. I pushed quite a few of them aside and there was at least 1/4-1/2 cup left over. There were also pine nuts in the dish. In short, a lot of expensive ingredients, poorly proportioned. We ordered the Door County Cherry Crisp for dessert. They served it in a ramekin and it was soupy, with virtually no "crisp" in the dish and it tasted freezer burned. I rarely send anything back, but I had to... it was inedible.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Brian J, General Manager at Sheraton Madison Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, I want to apologize that we failed to meet your expectations of our hotel. I am sincerely sorry that you did not enjoy your food in the Heartland Grill and will be sure to pass on your comments to our Executive Chef. We truly appreciate your feedback; we will use your comments as a learning opportunity and address the areas of the hotel that need attention. I hope the next time your travels bring you to Madison you consider stay with us again; I know we will exceed your expectations!

Best Regards,

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Stayed here Feb 23rd and was very impressed by the hotel. I had been here before as I worked for their multimedia vendor, but I haven't been here since the renovation. It is very nice with a clean, modern feel. The rooms are comfortable and quiet. The pool area and fitness center are what you'd expect of a 3.5 star property. Nothing flashy, but not dumpy either. The lounge area is a nice place to grab a drink or two before catching the shuttle downtown and the bartenders are very knowledgeable of places to see and visit.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

It is great that you were able to come back and visit us after our recent upgrades. I am pleased to hear that you liked the new additions to our hotel and you will be happy to hear that we will be upgrading yet again in the near future! It is great that you were able to enjoy our lounge and the wonderful bartenders we have there as well. We look forward to your next visit with us!