Red Roof Inn Madison
Comfort Inn Madison - Downtown(Madison)(Great Value!)
$95
$150
$135
$216
$179
AmericInn by Wyndham Madison West(Madison)(Great Value!)
$82
The Edgewater(Madison)
$119
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
$155
  • Breakfast included
Best Western East Towne Suites(Madison)(Great Value!)
$87
$76
$150
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanan overnight staythe wi finice stayperkinsinterstatedeskrates
Reviewed August 17, 2013

After paying for a room, driving 6 plus hours after a long day at work and needing a place to stay at 11:00 at night because have another long day of 7 hours to drive the next day was told to find another hotel. Not allowed to stay because we were 20 years old not 21. Never again will me or anyone in my family use Red Roof. I will make sure all knows you cannot stay in these cheaper hotels.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
stevo608, Manager at Red Roof Inn Madison, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

I am sorry you were unable to check into the hotel. We are a 21 years or older property. We do have this posted on our web sites to help inform our guests of the age requirement. Again I am sorry for the inconvenience caused during your travels.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Stayed here en route to Minneapolis. Décor a little tired, but otherwise good clean accommodation for an overnight stay on a budget. Complimentary coffee available in reception and staff very friendly. Within walking distance of Perkins restaurant and a short drive from other chain restaurants. Would stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KathieH396

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us at the Red Roof Inn of Madison, WI. We are pleased you had a pleasant stay with us. We will share your comments with the staff as they enjoy hearing when they do a good job.
We hope to see you again when you are traveling in the Madison area.
Steven Marsceau

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I decided to try this Red Roof Inn in Madison and it was fantastic. It can be hard to find quality places to stay that accept pets. My boxer was welcomed with open arms. Friendly staff, beautiful room. New carpeting, everything was immaculate. Very quiet. :)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us in Madison, WI. I am pleased your boxer enjoyed his time here as well. I will share your comments with our staff as they enjoy hearing when they do a good job. We hope to see you again when you are traveling in the Madison area.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I stayed at the Red Roof Inn because it allows pets. The room was remodeled clean and had great pillows. It had a large screen tv but not HD but who cares. Within walking distance of a Perkins restaurant where I had a good meal.

Room Tip: Sorry no pool lol but reserve a room ahead of time good rates.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dale M
stevo608, Manager at Red Roof Inn Madison, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Thank you Dale for your comments regarding your stay with us. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and everything was clean and comfortable. We did renovate our property last fall and have had many great comments on the beds and pillows.
Thank you again for sharing your comments and we hope to see you again as your travels bring you to the Madison area.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Room was clean. Front desk personnel was friendly and helpful. Clean room and quiet area. I love Red Roof. They accept pets and have maybe only once had a pet odor in a room. I do not understand why anyone would give bad reviews. I have always enjoyed my stay at the Red Roof Inns across America. The only thing I have to complain about is that there isn't any past Souix Falls, SD, until you get to Washington State.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank klag1980
stevo608, Manager at Red Roof Inn Madison, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Thank you regarding your stay with us in Madison, WI. We appreciate your comments and that you had a great stay with us. I will share your comments with our staff as they enjoy hearing that they are doing a great job.
Again, thank you and we hope to see you again when traveling the Madison, WI area.
Red Roof Inn Madison, WI