Radisson Hotel Madison
Comfort Inn Madison - Downtown(Madison)(Great Value!)
$95
$150
$135
$216
$179
AmericInn by Wyndham Madison West(Madison)(Great Value!)
$82
The Edgewater(Madison)
$119
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
$155
  • Breakfast included
Best Western East Towne Suites(Madison)(Great Value!)
$87
$76
$150
  • Pool
All reviewssleep numbertwist restauranthot tubbar and grillwest towne mallcheese curdspool areafree breakfastwest sidehotel barbit datedepic trainingfront desk staffwafflesbusiness tripnice roomfitness center
Reviewed July 7, 2014

My wife and I chose the Radisson in Madison for our wedding reception. Sandy, the Catering Director, was absolutely amazing. She was extremely easy to work with and very accommodating to our needs. Our plated dinner was served very promptly and professionally by the awesome catering staff. Everybody loved the food and kept telling us how great everything was. They recently remodeled the hotel and the ballroom was set up perfectly! To top it all off, the suite they gave my wife and I was gorgeous and even had our own private Jacuzzi! The rooms have Sleep Number beds, but you can request a room without one.

If you are looking for a stress-free reception hall, or just a great place to stay the night or weekend, this is the place.

Room Tip: Sleep Number beds can be tricky to use. If you don't think you will like sleeping on one, and prefer a regular bed, make sure to ask for one.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Our room was nice, clean, decor was attractive. The cleaning - maid service was exceptional. We didn't like the sleep number bed and I couldn't believe there wasn't a hair dryer provided in the room. The hotel was very attractive inside and out. Staff were very courteous and welcoming. The continental breakfast had a nice variety of choices. We have been here before and will definitely come back again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I was very pleasantly surprised when we drove up to the Radisson at how nice it looked. The room smelled fresh and clean. More importantly it looked clean. The furnishings were current and in good condition. Very well maintained. Except our bathroom door, the top hinge had been pulled out and you had to lift up on the door to get it closed/opened. We went to the bar "Basie's" for drinks. Paul, the bartender, kept us entertained. Overall, a very nice experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 6, 2014

We had an excellent stay at the Radisson. The sleep number beds were very comfortable & I have never stayed in a room with a recliner to sit & watch tv in. Also a nice big HD TV with an actual HD signal!

We had dinner at the restaurant and it was fantastic. We were concerned as it was virtually empty, but a very pleasant surprise.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I spent a few days at Radisson back in February 2014. It was a business trip and I chose the place mainly because of the location.
The hotel is very well maintained - clean, great service. The room I had was small, but I liked the décor a lot. It was simple, with somewhat 'European' touch.

Although I did not use it, the pool was large and seemed clean.

The restaurant offered pretty good food. Even the breakfast was not a mere 'milk & flakes' type of deal.

I would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business