“Great Stay will be back!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Days Inn & Suites Madison
Ranked #33 of 61 Hotels in Madison
Preston, Iowa
“Great Stay will be back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2012

We stayed here for one night in the King whirlpool suite. We thought there would be a sofa bed for our daughter traveling with us but we were suprised to see there wasn't one when we went in. I misread the web site when I booked. I went to the front desk and got a cot for her right away, it was clean and comfortable for her. The desk help were very informative and the room was awesome, clean and quite. We were attending a tumbling event and saved quite a bit of money by staying in this hotel a short drive from the arena than in the host hotel. We will be back if we are in the area.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2012

We were travelling through Madison and booked the room in advance and picked this hotel to let the kids play in the pool. When we arrived, the pool was closed for cleaning and the lady working at the desk could care less if we were unhappy. The only reason we picked that hotel was because of the pool. There was no real apology and no offer of a discount, room upgrade, future discount or anything. While I do understand things happen, a sincere apology would have gone a long way. The room itself was an average room and was clean except for one of the blankets, which they did replace.

• Stayed May 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank bearpaws1
gmdaysinnmadison, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Madison, responded to this review, June 6, 2012
Thank you for sharing your review of the Days Inn of Madison with us. Yes our pool was out of order for 2 days over memorial day weekend. I do apologize for this and would be happy to provide compensation for your troubles. We will certainly do our best to maintain our pool in the future. The pump did break over the weekend with no one to repair this until Tuesday. Please feel free to contact me via email gmdaysinnmadison@gmail.com or via phone 608 223 1800. I would be happy to reverse your charge for this stay and also provide a free night certificate. Kyle Adrian GM Days Inn Madison
Wauconda, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2012

My wife and I won a silent auction for a two-night stay at this hotel. The room was a whirlpool room. My wife had to work out some unclear details with the General Manager, Kyle. From that first interaction our experience was outstanding! Although Kyle was on vacation the date we arrived, he had thoroughly briefed his staff on our agreement and everything was ready when we got there. Our room was super clean and included a refrigerator and a microwave, in addition to an awesome hot tub. We were motorcycle touring over the Memorial Day weekend and our room was a welcome site at the end of each day.

My career has caused me to stay in hundreds of hotels and this one is a great example of high quality, great service and excellent value. If your travels take you to Madison, Wisconsin, stay here. Check out the numerous awards behind the front desk. It will be money well spent!!

Gene & Ashley L., Wauconda, IL

Room Tip: Get a whirlpool room. Nice bonus at the end of the day!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your kind response about the Days Inn of Madison. We're thrilled you enjoyed your stay and the clean and friendly accommodations. I hope you can join us again for a future stay. Please feel free to contact me in the future with any questions or future reservations. Enjoy your summer. -Kyle Adrian - GM
Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2012

This is a great hidden gem. The staff is friendly, room clean and comfortable. Days Inn all over could take example from this one.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
gmdaysinnmadison, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Madison, responded to this review, May 14, 2012
We're thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us. It's our sincere hope and concern that guests in the future share the same excitement for our property that you did. Please always consider the Days Inn of Madison when staying in the Madison, WI area. I will share this with our entire team and compliment them on the nice work.
Mke
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2012

I am a truck driver and have stayed at numerous hotels, Days Inns included, across the country, and this location is by far the best. I never have to be concerned about how my room will look or whether or not it will be clean, and when I show up, the front desk staff usually has me pre-checked in when I have a reservation; and if I just walk in, they always have a room available for me. It's a location where I am definitely not just an account or a guest because they always speak to me by name, and whenever I need assistance, they are ready and willing to help. I would highly recommend this location to anyone looking for a home away from home for a night, or an extended stay.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for sharing your positive stay with guests around the world. We do our best to recognize any and all return customers and strive to provide a quick and painless check in process. To hear that your rooms are always clean is outstanding! Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to providing future smiles upon check in.
Hayward
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2012

We stay here frequently, staff very nice and accomodating. Easy access from North or South off interstate. We have Two kids at U.W, short trip to anywhere on campus. Someone sent bad review using my name, from a different state, staff was able to track down what happened and solve problem. Highly recommend clean friendly and professional!!

Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Racine, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2012

The management and staff are above and beyond accomidating, The leadership is exceptional all ways providing the very best in customer service. the front desk persons are exceptional when attention to detail is required. The whole staff treats you like family. would highly recommend this as a stop over not only for overnight but for extended stays also.

Room Tip: Just ask and the staff will make it happen
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Gene S
gmdaysinnmadison, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Madison, responded to this review, January 17, 2012
Thank you for sharing your pleasent experiences about the Days Inn of Madison, I clean consistent product can and should always be present at any reputable property, but kind and efficient staff is often lacking. We're thrilled to have you as one of our regular guests and look forward to serving you and your company in the future. Thank you for choosing the Days Inn of Madison for your lodging needs.