“It's always the place we stay when we are in Madison.”

Days Inn & Suites Madison
Ranked #27 of 64 Hotels in Madison
Reviewed March 17, 2011

My wife and I stayed for a weekend while we were in town for a Badger game. This isn't our first stay either, we always stay here. We enjoy the location, friendly service and our son loves the pool.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank noah_schnepper

Reviewed June 8, 2009

If the room had been $65 per night it may have rated a 3, but at $98 per night ARP rateit was a very poor rate.

Coffee shuger packets had bee opened. Room wasOK.
Breakfast was not even up to a $65 room. No frute, no yogurt, gravey for biskets was ice cold.

Not recomended. Must be a better value in Madison.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 13, 2009

Was traveling back from NJ to Minneapolis and needed a place to sleep for the nite. I booked nothing ahead as I didn't know exactly when I was leaving NJ and how far I would get. Check in was easy, staff very nice. The room was clean, bed comfortable and bathroom clean. Good selection for breakfast and check out even faster. Would recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed December 29, 2008

The rooms were very clean and the continental breakfast was nice. However, the whirlpool was tepid, the computer in the lobby didn't have flash player installed. The guy at the front desk didn't want to be bothered with a simple task like that so, I couldn't use the computer. On check-out, I wasn't given a reciept. I was told that I had purchased the reservation in advance so there wasn't one available. Whatever that means)
Also, I wasn't asked how my stay was which isn't a big deal I guess but, I just got the feeling these people don't care. I won't be back to the Days Inn anytime soon. There are better places to stay out there for the same price.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2008

Family friendly, very clean and good location. The lobby is large and nicely decorated. This location has won several awards as displayed in the lobby. The staff was helpful and polite. The rooms are basic and average, but we had no problems. Overall, this is one of the nicest Days Inn Locations in the U.S. We were pleasantly surprised. Breakfast was plentiful, too. We enjoyed our stay. You should have no problems booking a room here. A comfortable stay.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank graciediane
Reviewed June 29, 2008

I was very impressed with this Days Inn. The front desk staff was all very friendly young people with prompt checkin and checkout. The room was very nice, with one of the larger refrigerators I have seen in a hotel, along with a microwave and recliner. I slept well on the bed. I had no problem with the wireless internet. The pool was very clean, and the hot tub was wonderful. Breakfast was great and not crowded, with a very large breakfast room and good food selection including waffles. The room didn’t have a closet, there was a rack to hang clothes next to the window that blocks the air conditioning and I had a hard time cooling the room.

There is a great Denny’s just a little West of the hotel. A large Wal-Mart Supercenter is about 3 miles West. The 14.5 percent hotel tax was excessive and Madison traffic is horrible, but I would stay in this Days Inn again.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled solo
1  Thank jjctraveler
Reviewed May 23, 2008

Typically in Absentstar, we have a couple of standard policies. The first is, Bob Evans or bust. The second, we don't stay in Days Inns. This Days Inn is different. By far the nicest Days Inn I have ever stayed in. Walking into the lobby, they proudly display a number of awards for cleanliness and service. I would say they are well deserved. The rooms were large and comfortable, free wi fi, and a great pool/hot tub. Everything that we look for in a hotel. This hotel is a great deal for the area and right off the highway. There is also a Denny's right across the street which makes for a fine breakfast or a great way to make bad decisions late night. We continue to stay in this hotel every time we come back to Madison without a doubt!

www.myspace.com/absentstar