“Awesome stay!” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Savannah, Georgia
“Awesome stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

We had a great stay at the AmericInn. We were there for 3 nights and had a very friendly welcome from the staff. Check-inn took 2 minutes and we had a great, clean room. Good selection for breakfast and the manager's reception every afternoon was a great hit!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Patrick S, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Madison West, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Awesome! I'll pass your comments on to our staff! Thanks for staying with us and for sharing!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
  • Korean first
Crystal Falls
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

From the start, our hotel experience here was stellar, from the look of the place to the helpfulness of the staff. Not only was there a more than adequate breakfast; there was also a "manager's reception" for guests every evening from 5 to 7, offering drinks and hors d'oeuvres.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Patrick S, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Madison West, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
The fact that you are able to spell "hors d'oeuvres" without error is proof that we have the best guests in town!! Thanks for filling out a review and for being a valued guest!! :)
Cedar Rapids
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

We loved everything at this hotel except the extra $20 pet fee. Breakfast was great. Tea and coffee available almostall the times we went by the lobby. Managers reception a verynice touch whuch actually made me book it. Rooms were adequate for our one night stay

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for taking part in our Manager's Reception and sharing about your stay! Please come back and see us again soon!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014

We loved this hotel!! It was recently remodeled and it's very nice! Free breakfast was amazing!!! We also used the swimming pool and it was a decent size. I would definitely recommend this hotel!!! The hotel is also close to a bowling alley and Chuck E Cheese.

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

We appreciate you being our guest and for filling out a review. There are so many fun things to do in proximity to our hotel!! Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay!
Kansas City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel twice in about a year. Very updated furnishings and pleasant staff. I would give the hotel a very good rating as there was a bit of a mix up at check in but they corrected it immediately and even gave us a better room for same price so I will give an excellent rating. This hotel is an incredible value and the breakfast is the best we have had in a really long time in a hotel. Thanks AmericInn !!

1 Thank Angela H
Patrick S, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Madison West, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Thanks for being one of our valued repeat guests! We will continue to strive to make your stay an enjoyable one. Thanks for taking the time to write us a wonderful review!!
New Brunswick, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

This is a somewhat older property but they have done some updates. It is clean & tidy with friendly staff.
Small exercise-room with 3 new machines. Squeaky clean windows.
Slightly better than average breakfast.
I would recommend it at $100 and highly recommend at under $90.
Would not take much to earn an extra star from me here.

Thank you!
Syracuse, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

An experience I just encountered just changed my life.
Have you ever had someone plan something for you that became a big nightmare?

Let me share my personal exp when I went to my grandpa's funeral in Ft Laud- Mia area & contrast this with what I learned this weekend.

I stayed in Golden Bch Fl one of Dade County Miami's richest zip codes.
So you think I got the perfect location huh?

Its all about location, and not much else.

That hotel was right on pvt Miami Bch, lovely breakfast and nice pool, but no more praise
go up in elevator & find the handyman's special!

Even with an upgraded room was horrible, when I had a hard bed, mangled blinds & a tv that didn't work.

And was a total party atmosphere.

Sleep was non existent til I was home in my bed.

I was determined to find a place in Madison that was completely the opposite of my FL
exp. And after 30 hrs of researching the perfect place I found...AmericInn West Madison..

Ok other than the 2 screaming kids in pool while I was in AmericInn's wonderful whirlpool,
Forcing me to bury my head under the jets for 25 mins to avoid noise.

Then same happened next day in dining area forcing me to get a tray and eat breakfast upstairs.

I spoke to manager before leaving, if she gets the kid problem under control I would've given this place a 5 star! And would stay again!

I had many things to do to get gift ready for cousin Anna's wedding [AI's Business Center provided computer / printer I needed to make it all happen, plus made copies as well.
what a relief]...

Anna's wedding took place in the Madison Concourse Hotel, Other than the ball room and facilities]. AmericInn Madison West beats Concourse Hotel in every other category including price and amenities plus the soundproofing made the hall and rooms very quiet, I did not hear a peep from the outside either!

Sure I saw that Madison Concourse Hotel finally updated their rooms from the 80's, and has a fancy new shower tub that looks European. But is that worth $100 more a nite alone? I think not!

Even though AI's front desk was quite mostly busy, they did not hesitate to make my prepping a little easier. It was a wonderful wedding & I enjoyed spending time with my small family & the huge family Anna married into too!

Yes it is 10-15 mins to downtown, but with GPS, and learning the 12-14-18, and turns it almost made it simple.

The most difficult part is when my friend had to find parking for MCH brunch on Sun AM,

AI is around the corner from everything you need. I thought I was gonna pay thru the nose and have to go into the mall get attire I needed, and haircut etc. But Supercuts &
Burlington Coat Factory were literally around the corner from Americinn Madison West on
Grand Canyon Dr, Madison, WI, 53719

I used the three exercise machines upon my last hour at the hotel on Mon 7/21/14 , the only thing I did not get to attend was the hotels 5-7 Manager's reception. My family had me busy all 3 days at that time.

Before ending here..enjoy the fresh made cookies you get at check in, yummy! Oh and the breakfast buffet has too many foods to list and all hot and cold very yummy I might add.

On Monday I finally got to make my own waffle, and wouldn't you know it, the press thing has a
AmericInn logo on it, I should've framed it instead of eating it, it was a unique & cute souvenir!

If travel ever brings me back to Madison I wouldn't hesitate to stay at AI, Madison West, you'll will see why this is such a wonderful place to stay!

1 Thank NY_Guy376
Patrick S, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Madison West, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
All I can say is, "WOW!" I loved reading your review. If you don't have your own blog you should think about starting one. I was completely captivated throughout the reading of your review. Thanks for showing the stark contrast between your stays at a less-than-enjoyable property and staying with us at AmericInn!