The people were friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. It is a pet friendly hotel so our dog and cat were happy to be with us. The breakfast was nice. I love having a pool and hot tub available, as well as an exercise room. We were only there one night and I would definitely go back. There was one problem, though. I left a fleece in the armoire that had great sentimental value to me. I called as soon as I realized that I had left it but they did not return my call right away and by the time I got to talk to someone, they stated that there was nothing in the armoire. I was really disppointed to hear this as I don't know if I will be able to replace it. It had embroidery on it commemorating the 50th year of Waterford Hills Road Racing. Other than that, I was perfectly satisfied with the hotel and our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the AmericInn Lodge & Suites Madison West, Wisconsin the ideal location for your next stay, whether you're traveling for business or pleasure. We are proud to provide the amenities you want most and deliver them at the highest level possible starting with comfortable, quieter guestrooms. Wake up each morning to our free, hot, home-style AmericInn Perk breakfast and enjoy appetizers, beer and wine each evening from 5:00pm to 7:00pm. Stay connected with free, hotel-wide, high-speed internet. Guests also enjoy our inviting, indoor pool and hot tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Madison West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Madison West Hotel Madison
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Madison West
- Americinn Hotel Madison
- Hampton Inn Madison