Stayed overnight after a trip to the Madison Art Fair on the Square. Booked only a few days before based on TripAdvisor reviews. This is by far one of the cleanest hotels we ever stayed at. Big room & super comfy bed. The property was booked with 2 traveling softball/baseball teams, but the walls really kept it quiet. Great full breakfast that was kept fully stocked despite the crowd. Friendly staff. Walking distance to restaurants. Would stay here again in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At AmericInn Madison West, we pride ourselves on superior customer service and clean, comfortable accommodations at an affordable price. Our spacious, well-appointed guest rooms are the perfect place for individuals or families seeking a night of rest before heading back down the road or an extended stay in the Madison area. Guests can enjoy free parking, our inviting indoor pool, and complimentary hot breakfast each morning. We’d love for you to book a stay next time you’re in town and make AmericInn your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Madison West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Madison West
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Madison West Hotel Madison
- Americinn Hotel Madison
- Hampton Inn Madison