Stayed overnight for a girls getaway. We hit a little snag when checking in and we were given a single bed for 3 adults. Booked room on a "discount" webite and when coming back to the desk to inquire about moving to a room so that we would all have somewhere to rest our heads like to had indicated in my reservation, the desk clerk informed me to call the "company" I booked with. She could see what my reservation said as far as people in the room. She could see that I paid for the "extra" person. I called the webiste and the service provider informed me that she was unsure why the desk clerk at the hotel couldnt care for the issue for me, but they called the hotel and handled it. This would not have irritated me that much, but we had gotten in to town and had limited time to get ourselves situtated before heading out to a reservation we had. Our room was very clean and very comfy. The hotel was well cared for. There is a managers reception that we did not get to take advantage of in the late afternoon but you do get free soda, wine and beer. The pool area is open late for adults and it was nice to sit and not have to deal with kids at night and talk with people in the pool. The pool is clean and there is access to a nice outdoor seating area. The late night attendant was very nice and very focused on his job and cleaning, but not very personable when we asked for help with something in the lobby. The breakfast in the morning is really good. That is worth the stay alone. Alot of places promise a free breakfast and then the surprise is that they are lacking, but this breakfast has so much it was surprising. The location of the hotel is near a mall and off the main road so it is nice and quiet. The place is worth staying at. The only suggestion I would make is that the staff remember that they are in the customer service industry. Mediocre effort will not make you a star employee and its the only reason I couldn't give and excellent rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the AmericInn Lodge & Suites Madison West, Wisconsin the ideal location for your next stay, whether you're traveling for business or pleasure. We are proud to provide the amenities you want most and deliver them at the highest level possible starting with comfortable, quieter guestrooms. Wake up each morning to our free, hot, home-style AmericInn Perk breakfast and enjoy appetizers, beer and wine each evening from 5:00pm to 7:00pm. Stay connected with free, hotel-wide, high-speed internet. Guests also enjoy our inviting, indoor pool and hot tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Madison West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Madison West Hotel Madison
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Madison West
- Americinn Hotel Madison
- Hampton Inn Madison