“Hampton Inn in Madison is great for a few nights.”

Hampton Inn Madison East Towne Mall Area
Ranked #7 of 63 Hotels in Madison
Mapleton, United States
“Hampton Inn in Madison is great for a few nights.”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The room was a little small but very well furnished. The air conditioning works off a digital thermostat making for a more comfortable room. The breakfast was very good and they have a nice seating area with plenty of room. The staff there could not be more friendly giving us dining recommendations one night and suggesting a local pizza place that delivered. Both were exactly what we were looking for. Overall a great stay!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

sstraka, Manager at Hampton Inn Madison East Towne Mall Area, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
I want to thank you for your review. Our team loves to here our guests feedback.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Lincoln, Illinois
Reviewed July 28, 2013

The is a very refreshing stay. This INN is clean, modern and very comfortable. The king bed is the same comfortable bed you find at all Hampton Inns. But this particular Hampton is just fresh and friendly. I don't know if it is lighting or the friendly staff, but we enjoyed it and slept well.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
I am so glad that your stay with us went well. We hope to see you the next time you are in town.
Silver Spring, Maryland
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was excellent all around ! I was in Madison for my cousins wedding. My husband and I arrived on a 9 am flight and figured we would not be able to check in till 2. I called the hotel at 10 to see if we could check in earlier and they told me that I would be able to come in then. Everyone was very accommodating. House keeping cleaned my room when asked. Was able to get a late check out! The hotel is clean and the free breakfast was great! The hotel is across the street from the mall but you do have to walk down the hill to cross the Main Street. There is a # 6 bus right at the corner that can take you to the mall. I suggest you either walk back to the hotel or take a cab back because for some reason the # 6 bus does not seem to come back past the hotel . We had a first hand experience with that but it was ok since we got a tour of Madison!

• Stayed July 2013
I am so glad that we were able to check you in early and assist with a late check out. We always try our best to meet the needs of our guests. We hope to see you the next time you are traveling to Madison.
Trempealeau, United States
Reviewed July 25, 2013

It was our wedding anniversary. They had remembered and congratulated us right when we came in. They also had special treats for us in the room. This Hampton is 1st Class. We search out Hamptons as their product is tops for the value. This was however our BEST Hampton Stay. What a great staff.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

sstraka, Manager at Hampton Inn Madison East Towne Mall Area, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
We hope you had a great anniversary with us. We were so glad that we were apart of such a special day.
La Crosse, Wisconsin
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We couldn't have been happier with our stay. The rooms were comfortable and nicely appointed. In fact, the entire hotel was very nicely decorated and clean. Front desk staff went out of their way to be friendly and helpful. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
I am so glad that you liked or decor. We will be undergoing a renovation in October and want to invite you back to see our new look. The hotel will have the same modern feel but just refreshed.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Location: very easy to get to from the interstate and so easy to drive to downtown Madison. Lots of shopping and restaurants nearby as well, but you would need a car to get around I think.
Room: clean and comfortable. The bathroom had a curved shower rod and the hair dryer had its own night light! Even though my room was near the elevator, the hotel was very quiet for the two week nights I stayed.
Staff: very friendly and helpful. They provided dinner recommendations (downtown Madison!) and were very helpful when I needed to check out later at the last minute.
General: Breakfast was your typical fare, but it was hot and fresh! I didn't get a chance to use the pool, but my coworker said his wife enjoyed it. Cookies and coffee/tea/cider were available in the lobby most of the time I was passing through.
Overall: a great place and I would definitely stay again

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We try our hardesst to make your guests stay as comfortable as possible and cookies help too.
Saint Louis, United States
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My fiancee' and I always stay at the Hampton Inn Suites in Madison Wisconsin when we're passing through on are way to Bayfield as well as Eau Claire Wisconsin. We have stayed here for the pass three years, I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. The staff are very friendly, the accommodations are excellent.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I want to thank you for your feedback. We always enjoy hearing such good comments. We hope to see you the next time you are passing through again.