“Exactly what you want with a Hampton!”

Hampton Inn Madison East Towne Mall Area
Ranked #6 of 63 Hotels in Madison
Chicago, Illinois
“Exactly what you want with a Hampton!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Location: very easy to get to from the interstate and so easy to drive to downtown Madison. Lots of shopping and restaurants nearby as well, but you would need a car to get around I think.
Room: clean and comfortable. The bathroom had a curved shower rod and the hair dryer had its own night light! Even though my room was near the elevator, the hotel was very quiet for the two week nights I stayed.
Staff: very friendly and helpful. They provided dinner recommendations (downtown Madison!) and were very helpful when I needed to check out later at the last minute.
General: Breakfast was your typical fare, but it was hot and fresh! I didn't get a chance to use the pool, but my coworker said his wife enjoyed it. Cookies and coffee/tea/cider were available in the lobby most of the time I was passing through.
Overall: a great place and I would definitely stay again

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
sstraka, Manager at Hampton Inn Madison East Towne Mall Area, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We try our hardesst to make your guests stay as comfortable as possible and cookies help too.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Saint Louis, United States
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My fiancee' and I always stay at the Hampton Inn Suites in Madison Wisconsin when we're passing through on are way to Bayfield as well as Eau Claire Wisconsin. We have stayed here for the pass three years, I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. The staff are very friendly, the accommodations are excellent.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I want to thank you for your feedback. We always enjoy hearing such good comments. We hope to see you the next time you are passing through again.
MN
Reviewed July 13, 2013

It was clean, large, and comfortable The breakfast was plentiful and offered lots of options. The coffee and tea was available when we arrived. The most important to me was the room was spotlessly clean.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
sstraka, Manager at Hampton Inn Madison East Towne Mall Area, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
I am so glad that your room was so clean. We have high expectations and we don't expect anything less from our guests. We hope to see you the next time you come to Madison.
Idaho Falls, United States
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Clean, friendly, great place to stay!! Staff made every attempt to quickly resolve and problems. Setting is comfortable. Facility is nice and comfortable. Two hundred words is too many when you are happy with the place being evaluated.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so glad that our team was able to quickly resolve the problem. We try to ensure that any team member can assist our guests in a friendly and timely manner.
Monticello, United States
Reviewed July 11, 2013

This hotel is in need of an update on everything. The rooms are very small and unclean. The furniture was falling apart as well. If I choose to go back there it will only be once the remodeling is finished.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so very sorry that we did not meet your expectations. I hope that our team was able to help assist with some of the issues. We will begin renovation in October of this year. I hope you will give us another try after the renovation is complete.
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed July 9, 2013

The Hampton Inn in Madison East Towne Mall is an exceptionally inviting and comfortable place to stay. The rooms are spotlessly clean, the breakfast excellent and the staff are without fail courteous and helpful. The management is excellent. They have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and they put their $ where their mouth is. My family and I have stayed there many times. We love staying there and recommend it very highly.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so glad that you and your family continue to use our hotel. We want everyone to feel comfortable when they are away from home. We hope to see you soon !
Germantown, Wisconsin
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

I can't get over just how clean this place was. I had to ask if they used plug ins or something since it smelled SO clean! Free breakfast, cookies and a great lounge area for social or less formal business get togethers!

• Stayed June 2013
I want to thank you for the kind review. Our team strives for exceptional cleanliness. They work very hard and care about the appearance of the hotel. They will be very excited to hear about your review.