“Good hotel with at least one miserable room.”

Super 8 Madison East
Ranked #52 of 63 Hotels in Madison

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
La Crosse
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Hello Our sink did not work. We finally got the stop out so we could use it.
I feel in cleaning or doing maintnenance it should of been found. We did not know of this when we came in as it was late. The right hand end table was sticky. yuck the tub had a spot or a bumpty spot on it and was black. I tried to get it off no luck. Do to many things going on in this world no I did not take a shower. On the side of the shower was a green blue streak humm I do not know what it was. I do not mind thin towels but I do not like to see the strings hanging on them. The other one thing is I do belive we had a double bed. I asked for a queen. If it was a gueen it was small. I measured ours and it was bigger and it is a queen.( could be wrong on this,but do not believe so.)
We have stayed in many super 8's and were satisfied.
Maybe this becoming a new thing in motels I do not know. You only put so many rooms out there for aarp people. I did not know this is a growing practice in motels now a days. It could have been started a while a go, as you can see we do ot travel alot. We were satisfied with the military discount.
Have a good day and if everything is fixed it should be a good room.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family