The housekeeping was terrible. Didn't make our beds for 2 night stay. Didn't clean the bathroom, basically just dropped of towels. Hotel is dirty and has people hanging out in the parking lot at all hours. Very uncomfortable for visitors. Hotel has old smoke smell, nasty. THe breakfast area was dirty and we had to eat in our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Motel 6 in Madison, WI is a 92-room suite hotel located at the crossroads of Wisconsin. With Interstate 39/90/94, four blocks to the east, US Highway 51 four blocks to the west and business US Highway 151 adjacent to the property we are convenient to Wisconsin Travelers. Our property is located only minutes from the University of Wisconsin, UW Health Transplant Hospital, Alliant Energy Center, Camp Randall Stadium, Kohl Center, Wisconsin State Capitol, and just steps away from East Towne Mall. Flying into Madison, WI? We are one of the closest hotels to the Dane County Regional Airport. Whether you are in Madison for Business or Leisure you will be able to enjoy our Free High Speed Wireless Internet and morning coffee everyday. We are conveniently located near several amazing restaurants which include: Olive Garden, Doolittle's Woodfire Grill, Outback Steakhouse, Takumi Sushi and IHOP. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Motel 6 Madison East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites Madison East
- Baymont Inn & Suites Madison East Hotel Madison
- Baymont Inn Madison