We got this hotel fairly cheap, at $70. The building is old and run down. Stained carpets, peeling wallpaper, cracked tiles, old tvs and extremely cheap furniture. The beds were extremely hard. The room seemed fairly clean at first glance and the ac was nice and cold. However as we were packing up, we saw an old piece of dog poop by one of the beds!!! That is unacceptable! There are people that actually live at the hotel too. You can hear toilets flush next door. This place needs to be shut down and completely re-done. Won't ever stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Motel 6 in Madison, WI is a 92-room suite hotel located at the crossroads of Wisconsin. With Interstate 39/90/94, four blocks to the east, US Highway 51 four blocks to the west and business US Highway 151 adjacent to the property we are convenient to Wisconsin Travelers. Our property is located only minutes from the University of Wisconsin, UW Health Transplant Hospital, Alliant Energy Center, Camp Randall Stadium, Kohl Center, Wisconsin State Capitol, and just steps away from East Towne Mall. Flying into Madison, WI? We are one of the closest hotels to the Dane County Regional Airport. Whether you are in Madison for Business or Leisure you will be able to enjoy our Free High Speed Wireless Internet and morning coffee everyday. We are conveniently located near several amazing restaurants which include: Olive Garden, Doolittle's Woodfire Grill, Outback Steakhouse, Takumi Sushi and IHOP. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Motel 6 Madison East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites Madison East
- Baymont Inn & Suites Madison East Hotel Madison
- Baymont Inn Madison