I was attending a two day conference in Madison and didn't want to pay the prices at the Marriott. The Baymont was right down the street, in a great location, for 2/3 the price. An excellent breakfast was provided each morning, the staff was helpful & friendly, the room was spacious and for those of you who can't start the day without a run, the surrounding area offers miles of safe & scenic sidewalks. Lots of chain restaurants as well as ethnic eateries (it IS Madison, afterall!) in the area as well as several shopping malls and nifty boutiques (Monroe and State Streets, better, of course, when the students are on vacation). The Henry Vilas Zoo is wonderful and if you're a biker (as in the pedaling variety) you've come to Paradise since Madison is one of THE most bike-firendly towns anywhere on the map.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baymont Inn is the best hotel value, whether traveling for business or pleasure. Located one hour from Milwaukee, WI and two hours from Chicago, this Madison WI hotel is just minutes from downtown, WI State Capitol, University of Wisconsin Madison, UW Madison campus – Camp Randall Stadium, the Kohl Center, Monona Terrace Convention Center, the Alliant Energy Center, and many more destinations. The Baymont Inn and Suites Madison WI offers lodging with free wireless high speed internet access along with free airport shuttle transportation to/from the Madison, WI Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Madison West/Middleton WI West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Madison West Hotel Madison
- Baymont Inn And Suites Madison West
- Baymont Inn Madison West
- Madison Baymont Inn