Baymont Inn & Suites Madison West/Middleton WI West
Ranked #38 of 63 Hotels in Madison
Madison
“OK stay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

No problems with the stay. The room was clean and quiet. The breakfast was was lacking, though. Overall, it was fine for a few nights on a budget.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Baymontmw, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Madison West/Middleton WI West, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Dear Dale,

Thank you for taking the time and writing a good review about our property on TripAdvisor! I am so pleased to hear that our hotel was clean and quite and that it suited your needs while in Madison. I will sure to share your comments with our staff. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Madison
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

I have stayed in 5 different hotel rooms in the last month and this was the best for comfort and cleanliness by far. It also had the best and most welcoming layout in that particular room.

Dear Lila,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your recent stay at the Baymont Inn & Suites. I am very pleased to hear your positive comments regarding your stay; comfort and cleanliness is so important. I will be sure to pass your kind words to my staff. Once again thank you for your compliment and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Madison, Wisconsin
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

Clean room, however we had one bed that was extremely sunken in the middle making sleep uncomfortable. We also had very noisy neighbors & had to complain to the front desk. We had no remote for the tv so had to go ask for one. When we stayed the 2nd night, housekeeping came & took laundry but never gave us new washcloths & took the old ones, so once again had to ask at the desk for more. Never got paper cups refilled & the last cup was WET within the sealed plastic wrapping, so gross. Met our needs for the short time but probably wont go back again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Baymontmw, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Madison West/Middleton WI West, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
Dear Carolyn,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay at Baymont Inn & Suites and I want to apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay. This is not our standard, nor is it acceptable and I have addressed this with my staff, particularly with our head housekeeper, which will address all the issues with the whole housekeeping team. I also want to thank you for your business and choosing to stay with us, your business is appreciated and if you plan to be in the Madison area again please contact me directly as I would like to have an opportunity to provide you with the excellent service experience that we expect to deliver to all of our guests. Again thank you for your comments.

Assistant General Manager

Travelers are raving about these Madison hotels

Cincinnati, Ohio
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

I think this hotel needs to upgrade the entire building including the rooms. Also....install an elevator! I had a very heavy bag and had to carry it upstairs to my room since there was no elevator. The beds were very uncomfortable, the room was extremely hot, I had to turn on the air conditioner to cool off. I did not have a great experience with this hotel.

1 Thank Traci W
Baymontmw, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Madison West/Middleton WI West, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Dear Traci,

Thank you taking the time to post a review regarding your stay. You are absolutely right that we are an older hotel. We try to keep our property looking as new as possible with regular deep cleaning schedules and remodels. I apologize for not having an elevator as we are only a 2-story building. Feel free to let us know and we would make every attempt to find a room for you on the ground floor. We do our best to take care of our guests and make sure that they are not inconvenienced by our lack of an elevator - even to help guests with their luggage. Thank you for posting your feedback as we do take all of our customer feedback very seriously. It is my hope that you will give us the opportunity to regain your confidence soon.

Assistant General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Madison
Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court
Comfort Suites Madison West
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Madison West
Extended Stay America - Madison - Old Sauk Rd.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Madison West/Middleton
BEST WESTERN West Towne Suites

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Madison West/Middleton WI West? Share your experiences!