“Way beyond the "Call of Duty!"” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Baymont Inn & Suites Madison West/Middleton WI West
Ranked #38 of 61 Hotels in Madison
Iron River, Michigan
“Way beyond the "Call of Duty!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

1) I have never stayed at a Hotel that cared for us the way this Baymont did. My father was diagnosed with cancer and we had to make a trip to Madison for further testing. Unfamiliar with the busy area and needing to go back and forth from the hospital, we were "shuttled" when ever we needed a ride to or from the hospital. (wow), and at no charge. This took a lot of stress off us when our minds were so filled with worry in the first place. 2) Our last night there, it was a thunderstorm and my mother was afraid to go out driving in the storm the few blocks to eat at a restaurant that was suggested. When the front desk heard me, they OFFERED to drive us there! I said that was crazy, I can't ask you to do that.... we ended up taking them up on thier offer and had a delicious meal. 3) The whole staff was amazing and friendly and we couldn't have stayed at a more perfect place. And I truly mean that. THANK YOU Baymont "Madison West."

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Baymontmw, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Madison West/Middleton WI West, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Dear Sandra,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor of our property.
Sandra, it has been our pleasure to have you and your family here at Baymont Inn & Suites. We are here to let you feel the real Baymont family atmosphere. We are very passionate about the hospitality of our guests and we strive to provide the best possible service. I am happy that we could relief some stress and we hope the best for your dad while he is going through this difficult time.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Oakville, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

A clean & comfortable room in this hotel in a business area. Local restaurant delivers & there is a bar on the premises. Good continental breakfast provided. I used the laundry facilities & the dryer broke down. The staff at reception took my wet laundry & dried it for me in their own facility, even delivering it back to my room. Very helpful & friendly staff.

Room Tip: Ask reception staff which external entrance you need. We wanted to park our motorcycle directly outs...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Baymontmw, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Madison West/Middleton WI West, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Dear Alison,
It is so rewarding to read that you had a clean and comfortable stay with us at Baymont Inn & Suites. Thank you for taking the time to provide us and other travelers insight into your stay. I am thrilled to know that our staff was able to take care of your laundry. Our maintenance person is currently waiting on the part and it should be fixed in no time; I apologize for this inconvenience. The staff and I would like to thank you for all of your kind comments and look forward to providing you with another great customer service if you ever find yourself again in Madison.
Fairfax, Virginia, USA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

I stayed for a few days recently, and it was adequate. It's convenient to walk to some good restaurants. I had a huge handicap-accessible room. But the building and furnishings are showing their age. The little TV was hardly visible from a bed or chair across this large room. They goofed up and did not pick me up at the airport as promised, leaving me sitting for an hour. There were gross sticky spots on the carpet in the room. And it bothers me when housekeepers don't follow the hotel policy of NOT replacing towels when they're left hanging.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I really appreciate and value the feedback from our guests. I'm so sorry to hear about the confusion and that you had to wait for the shuttle to pick you up the airport. I'm happy to hear you found our location to be so great for your business visit, like you said we are close to tons of great restaurants. I will address the issue of housekeeping taking the towels if they are still hung and our crew will search for the room with sticky spots-this is unacceptable. We want every guest to experience nothing but a great stay with us from start to finish and your feedback is what helps us improve daily. I would like to personally invite you back if you ever travel to Madison, WI and I will see to it that you have a great visit exceeding your previous stay.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Madison
Comfort Suites Madison West
Extended Stay America - Madison - Junction Court
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Madison West
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Madison West
Extended Stay America - Madison - Old Sauk Rd.
BEST WESTERN West Towne Suites

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Madison West/Middleton WI West? Share your experiences!