“Dissconnected....”

Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Cortez
Denver, Colorado, United States
“Dissconnected....”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I stayed at the hotel for a few days My free internet was not free, being I couldn't access it because of the area of the hotel I stayed in, tried tethering with my cell phone but that also would not work in the room very well.Had to stand outside to take and receive phone calls, if I used it my room I would lose the call. Remote to TV would not work. Asked the front desk, which I do give her credit, she was nice. But alas no remote. Maintenance has the codes I didn't come to Cortez to visit but to work. This has cost me a lot of down time.

Room Tip: Don't stay here if you need to work out of your room. Great place to stay if you want to be dis...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (132)
Twin Lakes, Colorado
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We have stayed at this motel several times in the past and have been very satisfied; however, it appears that the motel is not as good as it has been (or at least the room that we stayed in). You had to lift up the outside door handle when you left in order for it to work when you returned. There was one kleenex in the box and I had to go to the front desk to get more. The refrigerator was not plugged in so therefore it was not cold to put our cold items in when we arrived. The molding strip in the closet was loose. The coffee pot had not been cleaned as there was still coffee stains in the pot. I had to clean it before using. The bathroom floor was not clean. I would like to add that the location of the hotel is very convenient for us and it is close to a sports bar and Denny's. The breakfast they offer is very nice. I'm not saying that I would not stay here again; however, I might ask to see a room before we did.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Bangor, Maine
Reviewed November 9, 2012

My friends and I had a nice time staying at this hotel. It was right off of the main road which made it easy to get to and leave from. Rooms were clean and comfortable and the pool was nice as well. This was a great value for staying a couple of nights and will consider this hotel in the future.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cortez
Best Western Turquoise Inn & Suites
Tomahawk Lodge
Tomahawk Lodge
#10 of 16 in Cortez
Holiday Inn Express Mesa Verde-Cortez

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Cortez? Share your experiences!